Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I think you are going to hear a lot of rumors now (talks heat up with NJ, focused on Bynum) as we start to put pressure on teams to really ramp up and give us their best possible package for Dwight.

Fair point about our pick. Still, I'm not sure I'm convinced that a Nets team that has added Joe Johnson is better than a Magic team that has lost Dwight Howard.

If you believe that then you might be on crack.

Source: Lakers are prepared to offer the Andrew Bynum and Metta World Peace to the Magic for Dwight Howard provided Howard signs extension

Horray!!!! get this motha focker out of ORL

That's ****ty. Metta has an awful contract. They should be taking hedo and Dwight for Bynum and a pick. We are getting **** on again

I doubt if we were to get Bynum that we would flip him anyways but is it possible that Bynum has more trade value right now then Dwight? Since Dwight it scaring off every team outside of the nets and his back injury concerns, could Bynum actually be more valuable as teams think they have a good chance of signing him long term?

Doubt this even matters like I said but was just thinking about it especially if Bynum signed his extension.

Crazy to think that Hennigan could be our GM for the next 5 to 7 seasons and yet he is likely to not have nearly the pressure and/or excitement on the job in all that time than he is having in his first 5 to 7 weeks.

Source: Lakers are prepared to offer the Andrew Bynum and Metta World Peace to the Magic for Dwight Howard provided Howard signs extension

Link? Who's the source?

Crazy to think that Hennigan could be our GM for the next 5 to 7 seasons and yet he is likely to not have nearly the pressure and/or excitement on the job in all that time than he is having in his first 5 to 7 weeks.

I just hope he doesn't f up

Bynum and World Peace are the opposite of the good human beings and classy individuals and people that care more about team than self that Rob claims to be looking for. Don't do it Rob, stick to the process!

NO!!