Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The only thing that could top off this roller coaster would be...us miraculously re signing schizophrenic Dwight... And then Henny re hiring SVG.lol

i will take option 1, not 2. Not sure who is on espn radio right know. But they are tearing into Dwight. And its not local radio its the espners.... LOL.

"The Life & Times of Dwight Howard" dude i hope he finally wakes up learns not to listen to a $$$ hungrey *****er like Fagen...

Exactly. What I like is that I truly believe in Nicholson as the future for us at PF. I really do. I also loved what Baby did at C. In the Playoffs. With barely any major PT before then. Awesome stuff for the price. I think Oquinn could be a great reserve, and Clark's not bad either.

Now you take a shot on 2 complete stud college players in White and Lamb, and if they don't show signs of being fixtures as starters, no problem - you now have depth and are under the cap in 2013 to add talent there. If they do (and I think they very well could), you have your own super young big 3 that will grow together under the new Magic culture that will most likely be like OKC and retain their guys.

Plus you still will be staring at cap space to add to that.

I don't know, it just seems to me like a great way to quickly rebuild this team with character guys who will make us forget about this Dwight crap.

^ This makes a lot of sense. BUT we also have to think about how Devos still holds out hope that we can win soon. So IF Lakers gave us Bynum we would still be sorts relevant right now. Obviously Bynum had the injury worry and the attitude but he is extremely talented. Nothing we can do about the injury concern BUT I also think his attitude problem isn't helped by playing with Kobe.

Stop comparing white and lamb to developing like the okc big 3 or even Miami. All of those players were taken in the top 6, not post-10. We have double max room of we let Dwight walk and find a way to rid ourselves of jrich. Build with stars, not guys who were picked to be role players.

The Houston offer isn't good. It sticks us in purgatory. Try to acquire help (winning heals all wounds) or let Dwight walk or get la to offer Bynum. Nothing else should be acceptable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't really see why people want Bynum that badly. I mean, I wouldn't cry about it, but this is not a Center's league anymore. OKC went to the title game with 2 PFs and so did Miami. We can run with Baby/Nicholson/Oquinn and Earl.

It is better to get some guards..some wings. This is why I like houston as a partner. I think Lamb could be excellent, and we need a real PG rather badly so Lowery fits the bill. An upgrade from Jameer and less expensive.

Lowery/Lamb/Royce White...these guys could all be really good and we would simply just have to add in 2013 with some vet talent.

Hennigan has to analyze Lamb and see if he can be a star Wing. Also Royce White just needs a Xanax prescription and he could be a serious sleeper as well (derp). Sometimes you just have to get your stars before everyone knows they are stars. That is what Rob is good at.

I think you try and bring White in and develop his outside shot so he can play SF. He reminds me of Lamarr Odom, in which you can run small with him at PF, bu start him at SF if he gets his shot going.

Also with Lamb, you already have a guy who will bomb from downtown and keep things stretched, as will Nicholson.

I think Lamb, Nicholson, and White are all studs. Between the 3 of them, one should be a star. And if not, who cares? you will have cap space in 2013 to fill some space.

Let Baby start at C and have Lowery run pick and pops to Nicholson early in the game to set up Lamb for bombs, and that will set up easy clean up for Baby inside.

Am I crazy here?

Agree with the bigs comment.

Lowry has injury issues I thought.

Maybe getting AB from the lakers is not the bad if we get Shaw and all the former staff at from phil jackson era laker's. But i am stupied and still hold out hope something can happen like last march with a long extention.

^ This makes a lot of sense. BUT we also have to think about how Devos still holds out hope that we can win soon. So IF Lakers gave us Bynum we would still be sorts relevant right now. Obviously Bynum had the injury worry and the attitude but he is extremely talented. Nothing we can do about the injury concern BUT I also think his attitude problem isn't helped by playing with Kobe.

How would we win with Bynum? We have nothing around him.

We trade with the Rox and now we have ayoung atheltic, and talented team with depth.

Lowery/Ish

JJ (maybe)/Lamb/Liggins

Hedo/White

Nicholson/Clark/Harper

Baby/Oquinn

Another thing about White and Hedo - they can handle the rock and run the triangle.

I

I don't really see why people want Bynum that badly. I mean, I wouldn't cry about it, but this is not a Center's league anymore. OKC went to the title game with 2 PFs and so did Miami. We can run with Baby/Nicholson/Oquinn and Earl.

It is better to get some guards..some wings. This is why I like houston as a partner. I think Lamb could be excellent, and we need a real PG rather badly so Lowery fits the bill. An upgrade from Jameer and less expensive.

Lowery/Lamb/Royce White...these guys could all be really good and we would simply just have to add in 2013 with some vet talent.

Hennigan has to analyze Lamb and see if he can be a star Wing. Also Royce White just needs a Xanax prescription and he could be a serious sleeper as well (derp). Sometimes you just have to get your stars before everyone knows they are stars. That is what Rob is good at.

I think you try and bring White in and develop his outside shot so he can play SF. He reminds me of Lamarr Odom, in which you can run small with him at PF, bu start him at SF if he gets his shot going.

Also with Lamb, you already have a guy who will bomb from downtown and keep things stretched, as will Nicholson.

I think Lamb, Nicholson, and White are all studs. Between the 3 of them, one should be a star. And if not, who cares? you will have cap space in 2013 to fill some space.

Let Baby start at C and have Lowery run pick and pops to Nicholson early in the game to set up Lamb for bombs, and that will set up easy clean up for Baby inside.

Am I crazy here?

This is my feeling as well. I would be thrilled to see some good perimeter play for a change. I also can't stand Bynum.

Houston has young guys that can inject new life into this team and it also gives us young assets to use later on. We also get rid of some bad contracts.

Stop comparing white and lamb to developing like the okc big 3 or even Miami. All of those players were taken in the top 6, not post-10. We have double max room of we let Dwight walk and find a way to rid ourselves of jrich. Build with stars, not guys who were picked to be role players.

The Houston offer isn't good. It sticks us in purgatory. Try to acquire help (winning heals all wounds) or let Dwight walk or get la to offer Bynum. Nothing else should be acceptable.

How does it put us in purgatory? It does not at all. We have all these young guys on rookie deals..lol. Think about what you are saying.

Secondly I can easily compare those guys to whomever I want because last time I checked the NBA draft is not an exact science. You are going by where these guys were picked which is just ridiculous. This draft was extremely deep and many GM's described it as a crap-shoot. Just because Westbrook was taken top 6 does not mean anything. He was projected to go lower than that and that pick was considered a big reach.

Look at those 3 guys film. They are stud players. And if they are not, we have them on rookie deals. How exactly is that a bad thing? No max deal to Dwight - Hedo can get bought out in 2013, and the Magic can easily fill roster holes with established talent since they will have the money.

So I don't really see why you want Bynum so bad. Especially when THAT is the biggest example of purgatory I have seen.

• Upvote 4

How would we win with Bynum? We have nothing around him.

We trade with the Rox and now we have ayoung atheltic, and talented team with depth.

Lowery/Ish

JJ (maybe)/Lamb/Liggins

Hedo/White

Nicholson/Clark/Harper

Baby/Oquinn

Another thing about White and Hedo - they can handle the rock and run the triangle.

Was going to post a similar reply. Bynum makes us and 8th seed/ borderline loto team. In that case keep Howard and bench him for health reasons, for sure lottery team, let him walk and let the rebuilding begin.

How does it put us in purgatory? It does not at all. We have all these young guys on rookie deals..lol. Think about what you are saying.

Secondly I can easily compare those guys to whomever I want because last time I checked the NBA draft is not an exact science. You are going by where these guys were picked which is just ridiculous. This draft was extremely deep and many GM's described it as a crap-shoot. Just because Westbrook was taken top 6 does not mean anything. He was projected to go lower than that and that pick was considered a big reach.

Look at those 3 guys film. They are stud players. And if they are not, we have them on rookie deals. How exactly is that a bad thing? No max deal to Dwight - Hedo can get bought out in 2013, and the Magic can easily fill roster holes with established talent since they will have the money.

So I don't really see why you want Bynum so bad. Especially when THAT is the biggest example of purgatory I have seen.

Couldn't agree more..

Parsons and Dragic are studs...

Parsons played for the gator... go youtube him on his highlight dunks and his sweet 3 point jump shots...

Dragic is a guard with defense and offense... hard to find this combination... that's why Rockets want him over Lowry...

If Houston is only willing to give him 8 mil and is going to lose him, why not s&t him to ORl to net Howard?

btw fyi, white is a terrible terrible shooter, possibly worse than Howard