Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Please LA, give us Bynum and get this over with.

depends on if D12 will sign long term with LA... not likely... D12 doesn't wanna be a b1tch to anyone... he wants to be the queen

Trade him to Houston its the best deal for us

This^

I like this trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ublctg

Waive JJ and we start clearing space for future FA. Turk gets bought out next year, K Mart's salary comes off the books. We get a good, cheap pg in Lowry and some nice young pieces to build a team with nicholson and Quinn.

Our line up

Lowry/Ish

K Mart/Lamb

Turk/White

Nicholson/Clark

Big Baby/O'Quinn

With this line up, we end up in the lottery next year. We start over with some good young players, cap space, and a nice pick in next years draft. We are done with this Dwight bull**** and we don't take that crap NJ is offering!

as well as injuries. that foot injury was pretty gnarly from all accounts.

on an unrelated note, did anyone hear "Magic Tom" call up the BS show yesterday morning and go all Harvey Updyke yesterday and say he was going to burn down Dwight's house? I was dying. I didn't see anyone mention it and I dammed sure ain't reading this whole thread.

Yeah, I heard it. I wish that guy would stop calling talk radio and identifying himself as a Magic fan. He makes all Magic fans sound like complete tools.

That's true but our pick would be worse as well if Howard is playing for us, also they will make the playoffs regardless so their pick will still be **** if you think about it.

Reason I wan't to trade him now is because we are bound to be the worst team in the league.

Baby/O'Quinn

Nicholson/Clark/Harper

Hedo/Qrich

Jrich/JJ

Duhon/

Seriuously this would be our current roster^^^ of course would add who ever else we get back but say we got Kmart from Houston still our roster is garbo

Come on Houston offer us something good.

Fair point about our pick. Still, I'm not sure I'm convinced that a Nets team that has added Joe Johnson is better than a Magic team that has lost Dwight Howard.

Michael Dugat: Basically, Nets would have to beg a third team to take on poor contract with basically no incentive - unless Orl doesn't want Brooks. 2 minutes ago

as well as injuries. that foot injury was pretty gnarly from all accounts.

on an unrelated note, did anyone hear "Magic Tom" call up the BS show yesterday morning and go all Harvey Updyke yesterday and say he was going to burn down Dwight's house? I was dying. I didn't see anyone mention it and I dammed sure ain't reading this whole thread.

speaking of Dwights house i just drove by it no more then 20 mins ago and there was a for sale sing in front of it. Now i not 100 % sure if it is his house. Since there are only 4 in that area but i know he leaves in one of 2 on the left and the one had a for sale sign on it....

:panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

We as magic fans need to find a way to petition trading Dwight to the nets, and hope Hennigan listens.

For the love of Mookie Blaylock! I will always stand by my fellow Magic fans, but really, based on how crazy we can get on these boards, we do NOT want Hennigan listening to us!