Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So once we sign Brook Lopez and his 3 rebounds a game, while he plays only 40 games a season for $14 million a year.

And we sign Kris Humphries for $10 million a year.

Will we be a team thats rebuilding or

Will we pretty much have a max roster of scrubs that might make the 8th seed of the playoffs each year?...

So once we sign Brook Lopez and his 3 rebounds a game, while he plays only 40 games a season for $14 million a year.

And we sign Kris Humphries for $10 million a year.

Will we be a team thats rebuilding or

Will we pretty much have a max roster of scrubs that might make the 8th seed of the playoffs each year?...

We also we have the best arena in country that will be empty 39 nights out of the yr...

In Henni we trust ?

That rumor is being pushed by HWNSNBU. Orlando should be in no rush with Dwight. If I'm them I'm looking for the coach first. Depending on the hire find pieces that work. The Nets crap offer will be there tomorrow, next week, and next month no reason to rush.

• Upvote 1

That rumor is being pushed by HWNSNBU. Orlando should be in no rush with Dwight. If I'm them I'm looking for the coach first. Depending on the hire find pieces that work. The Nets crap offer will be there tomorrow, next week, and next month no reason to rush.

Agree 100%, the ball is in our court as to WHEN we do any Dwight trade. As long as it's before camp starts we are good.

If we DO inevitably trade him to the Nets, waiting till the deadline next Feb. would also improve the quality of the Nets' 2013 first rounder.

That's actually not true at all, this whole trade is based off of sign and trades so if you wait more than a week or so you won't be able to do this trade until the trade deadline.

Of course I hope we stay as far away as possible from this hot trash.

they only ok deal is houston but like have stated not seeing it help the magic in the long term. I dont like Bynum people think Dwight immature and act like kid then bynum acts like baby.

I'm hoping Bynum will mature. Fact is he averaged Dwight- like offensive numbers last year, and did it on a team that has the biggest hogball in the NBA. He also averaged 35 minutes a game. If he doesn't pan out, we send him packing at the end of the season. I would also want them to take Duhon so the salaries work out.

Seriously, I would wait tilll Brooklyn complete all their freaking trades and deals...

meaning... Dwill is signed either in Brooklyn or Dallas...

Joe Johnson's trade completes...

G Wallace deal is done...

that would give ORL more leverage... lol

because at some point, they will have to sign Lopez and Humphrey...

once they've done that... they are backed into a corner!

Howard wants this done now because of many concerns...

what if DWill chooses Dallas? last time I checked... Dirk is >>> JJohnson... and Marion is on par with Wallace...

Which team has more flexibility now? ---> Dallas should be a no brainer for DWill

Not to mention Cuban is very creative in terms of adding good players to his roster...

If DWill goes to Dallas, Howard is done haha... he will be so backed into a corner...

Brooklyn will no longer a viable option to play in.... then what is Howard going to do?

If we DO inevitably trade him to the Nets, waiting till the deadline next Feb. would also improve the quality of the Nets' 2013 first rounder.

That's true but our pick would be worse as well if Howard is playing for us, also they will make the playoffs regardless so their pick will still be **** if you think about it.

Reason I wan't to trade him now is because we are bound to be the worst team in the league.

Baby/O'Quinn

Nicholson/Clark/Harper

Hedo/Qrich

Jrich/JJ

Duhon/

Seriuously this would be our current roster^^^ of course would add who ever else we get back but say we got Kmart from Houston still our roster is garbo

Come on Houston offer us something good.

Chris_Broussard Sorry. I meant "No Nets-MAGIC trade imminent", not Nets-Hawks......nets looking for 3rd team to join Magic deal, say sources

that boggle eyed ***** can't even get his story straight 1st time round. how inept are these people? i mean seriously.