Babir_9

2012 Offseason

@AlexKennedyNBA: Last night, the Philadelphia 76ers drafted small forward Moe Harkless. Today, Andre Iguodala sold his home in Philadelphia. Coincidence?

Bring iggy!!

If health isn't an issue, is there a spot for him on the roster? I know it's just videos, but I like what I've seen of Westbrook & Sutton.

I have no idea what the roster will look like, but to be honest, I think he'd be an extreme waste of a spot. Stanley Robinson had some amazing videos too, in fact, I'd probably take him over Sutton because of his work ethic. Just not an NBA guy IMO, Dime a dozen.

I have no idea what the roster will look like, but to be honest, I think he'd be an extreme waste of a spot. Stanley Robinson had some amazing videos too, in fact, I'd probably take him over Sutton because of his work ethic. Just not an NBA guy IMO, Dime a dozen.

thanks.

Wayns is a nice pickup. He's like a poor man's Kyle Lowry. I was kind of surprise to see him and Dominic Cheeks leave school early.

Why can't we keep all? We have about 30 fouls we can throw at those (Heat) that want to drive to the basket. We've always complained about the lack of big men we've had for years, we finally have some and want to get rid of some.....go figure!

Never said we had too any big men. But with Meer maybe gone and Duhon and J-Rich possibly starting our back court, I would of at least liked to see us go for a gaurd. Like I said before, I'm curious to see how the rest of this off-season plays out.

Never said we had too any big men. But with Meer maybe gone and Duhon and J-Rich possibly starting our back court, I would of at least liked to see us go for a gaurd. Like I said before, I'm curious to see how the rest of this off-season plays out.

Maybe start Ryno at PG? We could just run an all-PF rotation. Could. Not. Fail.

I just don't understand how there can be so many talented players in the world and we have Chris Duhon as a back up point, who needs a screen the whole way down the court just to get over the half court line.

• Upvote 1