Babir_9

2012 Offseason

That flagrant foul on Fisher last night was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.. Completely turned the momentum and the lead shot from 10 to 25

I really don't think it was a bad call at all. Fisher was trying to do the same thing he did to Luis Scola a few years ago, it's just that Lebron is a tank so it didn't knock him over. Fisher purposely lunged forward and tried to extend his arms, James just had too much momentum. I can't believe I'm sticking up for Lebron, but Fisher is an extremely cheap player, always has been, and I'm glad he got caught last night because his only objective was to launch himself at Lebron.

Also, the lead was like 16 when that happened. Heat already had the momentum. I thought it was a terrible decision to put Fisher in. He's had some clutch shots in his career, but when you're down by double digits, he's useless.

Also, I blame Fisher for the Game 4 loss. It was tied I think when James fell down with his cramps, Thunder have a fast break opportunity and Fisher tries to take it to the rim and gets rejected. It leads to Lebron getting an easy layup, and the Heat never looked back.

I hate Fisher.

/rant

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Mike Miller hitting 7 of 8 3's was more of a back breaker than any one call. The Heat won. Lebron was freaking amazing. Move on and start the offseason already.

Goodbye Dwight, Ryan, Jameer, Duhon, Turk, Richardson. Hello lottery!

• Upvote 1

Fisher was standing still while LeBron had a running start and he lowered his shoulder like he always does, not to mention James has at least a 50 pound advantage. Either Fisher raises up and delivers a blow or he gets knocked on his ass and ends up in the fourth row with the fans. Hate him if you want, but that's exactly how certain guys used to play the game ie. Barkley, Malone, etc.

Fisher was standing still while LeBron had a running start and he lowered his shoulder like he always does, not to mention James has at least a 50 pound advantage. Either Fisher raises up and delivers a blow or he gets knocked on his ass and ends up in the fourth row with the fans. Hate him if you want, but that's exactly how certain guys used to play the game ie. Barkley, Malone, etc.

Rising up and delivering a blow is still a flagrant foul, whether or not Fisher will get knocked down or Karl Malone used to do it. That was the point of my comment. Refs got the call right.

And just so this post is relevant to this thread, let's not go after Fisher this offseason.

Rising up and delivering a blow is still a flagrant foul, whether or not Fisher will get knocked down or Karl Malone used to do it. That was the point of my comment. Refs got the call right.

And just so this post is relevant to this thread, let's not go after Fisher this offseason.

When you're doing it to protect yourself, I don't see it as flagrant. It's a natural reaction to try and fend off someone or something coming at you at full speed.

When you're doing it to protect yourself, I don't see it as flagrant. It's a natural reaction to try and fend off someone or something coming at you at full speed.

When a train is on the tracks, I get off the tracks; I don't lunge at it. Maybe that's an unnatural reaction though.

When a train is on the tracks, I get off the tracks; I don't lunge at it. Maybe that's an unnatural reaction though.

If you're going to compare a 100 ton train to a 275 pound human being, let's just stop this conversation now before it gets any more ridiculous. Common sense should tell you that is a completely different situation for multiple reasons.

If you're going to compare a 100 ton train to a 275 pound human being, let's just stop this conversation now before it gets any more ridiculous. Common sense should tell you that is a completely different situation for multiple reasons.

Haven't you seen LeBron's NBA TV commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZ3Hx7KI2c

@MagicalNBA

The deal : D12 alienated ownership by staying in LA. This was not needed, he left the team in the playoffs. This is why they dont call him..

@MagicalNBA

That being said, they want D12 back if he buys in and becomes a leader. He has no respect currently in the magic org. He can change that

@MagicalNBA

Rob could meet w/ dwight and decide HE does not want D12 on this team, not vice versa.

@MagicalNBA

If D12 buys in, the Magic could build a team that contends with heat in 1-2 years. D12 is the guy who makes LBJ and Wade shoot Jumpers.

@MagicalNBA

The Magic could become the most athletic team in the NBA w/in 2 years if Dwight stays. No one can run w/ him at C.

All I have to say about the Heat is that I'm very happy for Mike Miller (Magic as a rookie) and Shane Battier (Duke). Eh, the rest can suck it.