Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I saw Duhon posted "I'm rich b***!" to his "haters".

Dear god.

:svgsad:

Well there's someone who has his priorities in order, and all about doing his part to win the ring! Amirite?? :svgsad:

:panicworker: God, how I miss Rafer Alston.... and Darrell Armstrong, for that matter.

Well there's someone who has his priorities in order, and all about doing his part to win the ring! Amirite?? :svgsad:

:panicworker: God, how I miss Rafer Alston.... and Darrell Armstrong, for that matter.

I tend to agree with almost everything you say.

And, even if he was not the best shooter ever, i really miss Alston. He was great for us. He really had a chip on his shoulder.

Rafer Alston was the best we had defensively..at point in years and his passing is what we need right now. Jason Williams was great..wish we had him in his prime. AJ was great. Wish we had him in his prime.

God, how I miss Rafer Alston.... and Darrell Armstrong, for that matter.

I miss Penny Hardaway in his prime...what a luxury it was...6-7 PG, could shoot, pass, rebound, post up, attack the rim and etc.

• Upvote 2

I miss Penny Hardaway in his prime...what a luxury it was...6-7 PG, could shoot, pass, rebound, post up, attack the rim and etc.

If Penny stayed healthy, he could have been one of the best PG's of all time. That is how good he was. This article from the early part of his career basically said the same thing:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_n48_v219/ai_17786646/

Stan should play backup PG. Unlike Duhon, Stan's primary drive isn't to be rich. And he's got skillz. C'mon guys. We've seen the vids. Get Stan a jersey asap. When he gets his first paycheck, he can cash it out in wads of hundreds, put 'em in his postgame sweaty briefs, and slap Duhon with it.

This off-season they need to get all of the Magic guys together and take turns trying to drive on Dwight for layups. I mean, we have the DPOY in the paint, why not utilize him to make the team better?

Championship.

• Upvote 1

Dwight should do everything he can to recruit Deron Williams to Orlando,it's not that far fetched,Dwill could tell NJ trade me to Orlando,or you lose me for nothing and walk to Dallas.Players will always have the power,it's just the state of the NBA.

Orlando sign in trade Anderson,Jameer(exp),Redick(exp),1rd for Dwill

If Dwight is commited to Orlando,why can't he get a superstar to join him in Otown,its a winning organization,who will spend the money to win a championship.It's up to Dwight to do the recruiting.

No question: Penny was amazing to watch. Guy passed like Jason Kidd and scored with the best in the league. Could even play defense. If only Brian Hill hadn't turned him into a headcase and Shaq hadn't left...

Man - hard not to play "what could have been" with that one.