Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Yes I have watched Jameer this week. I've also watched him this entire season, and last season, and his entire career in Orlando. Just because he's hot this week doesn't mean I think he should start on this team..why are people so against upgrading the PG position? When Jameer's not hot he's terrible, and he can't play defense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

we need athletic, strong, quick players on our team. except Howard and maybe Clark (who is not playing too much) we do not have any athletic players...

• Upvote 1

Yes I have watched Jameer this week. I've also watched him this entire season, and last season, and his entire career in Orlando. Just because he's hot this week doesn't mean I think he should start on this team..why are people so against upgrading the PG position? When Jameer's not hot he's terrible, and he can't play defense.

I am not sure who these people are that you say are against upgrading the PG position. I for one am not against that. Most everyone on this forum would agree we need a more creative/ play making PG or SG period. Since Duhon is absolutely horrible 90% of the time, and Meer is a middle of the road starting PG, logic leads me to feel upgrading the backup PG first. Since I do not believe Meers contract is up after next season and I think Duhon's is a team option (which would basically be an expiring contract), Duhon should be the easier piece to trade.

we need athletic, strong, quick players on our team. except Howard and maybe Clark (who is not playing too much) we do not have any athletic players...

check sig.

But I do agree that we need MORE athletic players. Getting rid of Duhon and Hedo is also a MUST

check sig.

But I do agree that we need MORE athletic players. Getting rid of Duhon and Hedo is also a MUST

In the mean time, bench Hedo and do not allow Duhon in the building. If we cannot trade them, then the next time the Magic are in Toronto, someone please destroy there passports, so neither can get back in the country.

Best case scenario? Turk, JRich, and Duhon publicly apologize for impersonating basketball players and retire. We stretch Davis's contract like he stretches the waistband on his shorts. Liggins is restricted, so I doubt it will take much to keep him, and we should try to keep Ryan if it's cheap enough to do.

What we'll probably do? Make a play for Lee and sign Jamison to the largest, longest contract possible.

'12 isn't that bad for FA either, if we could keep the deals cheap. There's some upgrades at backup PG we could be looking at.