Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

Do you know the game of basketball,Anderson is a pf,imagine him guarding Lebron/Melo/Durant.

And then imagine Turk guarding those players...

You really think Ryno would be worse?

Yes.

For reals? I mean - Turk hardly even moves out there. At least Ryno has length: people would have to shoot over a 6'11 guy, or drive past him. In the latter case, they're doing exactly what our defense is designed to do anyways.

I don't think we'd lose much. And Ryno's young: he can still learn how to funnel guys where they need to go even if he can't keep up.

Sure, we'd give up fast breaks to that kind of lineup, but we do now with Turk. I don't think a line-up with Ryno, BBD, and Dwight would be any worse (defensively) than Hedo, 'Shard, and Dwight was and we went to the finals on that one.

Remember Ryno got his ankle sprained by Ty Lawson. You don't want him guarding guys on the perimeter.

Then zone up. It just seems like Turk's tapped out, I wouldn't want to lose Ryno's scoring or rebounding, but I think BBD's confidence is cratering with what little playing time he's gotten. He's one of those guys that plays better the more minutes he has.

Hhahahaaa - maybe put BBD at SF: he seems to have pretty good footwork for a big guy.

For reals? I mean - Turk hardly even moves out there. At least Ryno has length: people would have to shoot over a 6'11 guy, or drive past him. In the latter case, they're doing exactly what our defense is designed to do anyways.

I don't think we'd lose much. And Ryno's young: he can still learn how to funnel guys where they need to go even if he can't keep up.

Sure, we'd give up fast breaks to that kind of lineup, but we do now with Turk. I don't think a line-up with Ryno, BBD, and Dwight would be any worse (defensively) than Hedo, 'Shard, and Dwight was and we went to the finals on that one.

Turk is 6'10 the length isnt too much different and like others said this would not work.

Turk is 6'10 the length isnt too much different and like others said this would not work.

Shhh....shhhhhhhh....just go with it.

You would regret that.

Evans was a 20pt 5ast 5reb his rookie year,he just needs a change of scenary,put him with Dwight and he would dominate,I think he could be had because he is really struggling for the Kings.

Jameer,Redick,1rd for Evans is a fair deal for both teams.

Evans,Duhon

Jrich,Liggins

Turk,Qrich

Anderson,Clark

Dwight,Baby

He would cause havoc at the pg position.