Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

The bucks are SOL Monta will leave as a free agent and there is no way they will get anything of value for him bc he will walk. If we were able to get him I could see him delaying his free agency to 13-14 allowimg us to form a big 3

The bucks are SOL Monta will leave as a free agent and there is no way they will get anything of value for him bc he will walk. If we were able to get him I could see him delaying his free agency to 13-14 allowimg us to form a big 3

Can Monta opt out this offseason? I don't think so. I could be wrong.

Can Monta opt out this offseason? I don't think so. I could be wrong.

He has a ETO for next summer. Has gone on record saying he will be a free agent next summer. If we offer J.Rich Anderson and Orton plus our 1st on draft night I could see the bucks taking it.

He has a ETO for next summer. Has gone on record saying he will be a free agent next summer. If we offer J.Rich Anderson and Orton plus our 1st on draft night I could see the bucks taking it.

They have Ersan why would they want Ryan?

They have Ersan why would they want Ryan?

Bc Ryan will get the bigger deal which means a big TE or you could get better players back in and sign n trade for Ryan than Ersan. I'm just thinking outside the box ya know

I don't know who the Magic will/can acquire, but if it was possible for Rhino to play small forward, i like this as the starting line-up:

Nelson, Redick, Anderson, Davis, Howard.

With a true back-up center and couple of productive bench players, I think that might be a contending team. It would just be a weird role switch for Ryan.

I don't know who the Magic will/can acquire, but if it was possible for Rhino to play small forward, i like this as the starting line-up:

Nelson, Redick, Anderson, Davis, Howard.

With a true back-up center and couple of productive bench players, I think that might be a contending team. It would just be a weird role switch for Ryan.

Do you know the game of basketball,Anderson is a pf,imagine him guarding Lebron/Melo/Durant.