Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

We need to try something. Maybe even sign Almond who is averaging like 24 a game in the D league. Or Andre Emmett.

Lord. I'm desperate.

Especially considering we had one of those guys two years ago.

What about signing someone from Europe? Spain has a pretty good team. Anyone there that has some size that could bolster our frontcourt?

What about signing someone from Europe? Spain has a pretty good team. Anyone there that has some size that could bolster our frontcourt?

I heard Rubio talking earlier this year about this one PF Fran Vazquez, maybe we should look into him

Here it is... it is a three way trade...

Lakers to Knicks: Bryant & Hill for Chandler, Novack, Smith & Lin plus 1st & 2nd in next draft

Lakers to Orlando: Bynum, Sessions & Novack & 1st in next draft for Howard and anything it requires to get rid of Howard

Now the Heat will be 4th Best and Orlando could even beat the Knicks, I know Bynum would like to put a hurt on Bryant

NBA Champisonship next year between this new Lakers and Orlando

• Downvote 2

Here it is... it is a three way trade...

Lakers to Knicks: Bryant & Hill for Chandler, Novack, Smith & Lin plus 1st & 2nd in next draft

Lakers to Orlando: Bynum, Sessions & Novack & 1st in next draft for Howard and anything it requires to get rid of Howard

Now the Heat will be 4th Best and Orlando could even beat the Knicks, I know Bynum would like to put a hurt on Bryant

NBA Champisonship next year between this new Lakers and Orlando

Dude, really?

This thread lacks drama

Is this a comment on the story line or the script (dialog)

How do you like drama... (Howard) Oh how can I disrupt things more? answer: (Devil Howard) "Tell the boss to fire the coach"

(Coach) "I'll fix Howard, I'll tell the press, HA!" (Owner) To GM: "Get rid of somebody, I don't care who it is, or you're next" (GM) Day after Playoffs end: "Today I am announcing a trade with the Lakers. Since the Lakers have traded Bryant & Hill to the Knicls for Chandler, Novack, Smith & Lin plus a 1st & 2nd pick. "We have traded Howard, and some of our lesser players to the Lakers for Bynum, Sessions & Novack plus a 1st round pick."

How is that for Drama?

How do you like drama... (Howard) Oh how can I disrupt things more? answer: (Devil Howard) "Tell the boss to fire the coach"

(Coach) "I'll fix Howard, I'll tell the press, HA!" (Owner) To GM: "Get rid of somebody, I don't care who it is, or you're next" (GM) Day after Playoffs end: "Today I am announcing a trade with the Lakers. Since the Lakers have traded Bryant & Hill to the Knicls for Chandler, Novack, Smith & Lin plus a 1st & 2nd pick. "We have traded Howard, and some of our lesser players to the Lakers for Bynum, Sessions & Novack plus a 1st round pick."

How is that for Drama?

Did your mamma feed you paint chips as a kid?

How is that for Drama?

I don't even...

Patrick Ewing interim head coach as of April 6th... BOOK IT... You heard it hear 1st

Nah, I read it first when you made this same exact post in another thread

• Upvote 3