Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

Patrick Ewing interim head coach as of April 6th... BOOK IT... You heard it hear 1st

I think if magic management is not 100% sure Ewing can be the long term coach for both Howard and lead them to a championship, it wont happen, as it will just lead to another drama when Ewing doesnt get the job next year.

Why fire Stan now. You wait until summer and you tell Dwight, if he signs a long term contract, right now, Stan is gone. If not, Stan stays. If you get rid of Stan now, you lose that leverage.

Why fire Stan now. You wait until summer and you tell Dwight, if he signs a long term contract, right now, Stan is gone. If not, Stan stays. If you get rid of Stan now, you lose that leverage.

Point..... And if Dwight tanks it like he did last night, you react accordingly.... Show him the door.

Brian K. Schmitz ‏ @MagicInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Orlando Sentinel BREAKING: Magic small forward Hedo Turkoglu tells Sentinel he might need surgery to repair fractures in right cheek bone.

i hope he gets better soon. turk was being bullied all night lol. first he gets tripped and hurts his elbow, and then minutes later he gets knocked out. :(

i hope he gets better soon. turk was being bullied all night lol. first he gets tripped and hurts his elbow, and then minutes later he gets knocked out. :(

Change your sig

NO

.......yea its time for a change. the whole thing is out of whack since i made it in the beginning of the season. lol

Not to mention big piglet is in a celtics jersey loool

Not to mention big piglet is in a celtics jersey loool

lol they didnt have him in a magic jersey when i made this :(.so i just threw him in there....in other news, the PACERS are beating OKC Thunder by 24 lolol 48-72