Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread Pacers @ Magic 3/11/12

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Pacers

I like the way these squads have been playing today... maybe we should start JRich at the 3,Hedo off the bench and give Clarke most of Baby's minutes.

I vote we just put Hedo on the inactive list.. The addition of how we play just by subtracting him from the lineup is very very evident

• Upvote 5

the magic look like ruthless bullies out there *****ing love it!!!!l. The magic got into the Pacers minds defensively.

the best showing I've seen in years. imagine -I'd we plays Boston, Detroit, Atlanta, etc like this?????

t

Our crowd finally.sounds like.they're.into the game and i havent heard them.boo.this loud for so many gamezmes. if you missed this game, I.want you to find go find it

Not sure why people continue to support Stan when he has arguably the most poisonous player on this team in the starting lineup night in and night out. When hedo has missed games in the past we have always been a far better team, the ball moves quite a bit more and better help defense is played when the flying turkey is not playing.

• Upvote 1