Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Ersan İlyasova to Magic??????

Thank you, for a minute there, I thought the Magic Fans really didn't know much about basketball, but guess some of you know a good player when they see one.

I would trade Chris Duhon or Earl Clark for him.

Ok, Spartacus.

If you want to turn this into a cause, you're welcome to do so, but the fact that most everyone agrees your idea is pants-on-head stupid isn't proof positive that you're an under-appreciated genius.

It just means that your idea is crazy, and no one else likes it.

Or just you. But if you think Earl, Orton, Harper and Big Baby are better than Ersan, that's your opinion. I personally think he is much better than all 4 of our other Bigs.

• Upvote 1

It really doesn't even matter who the better player is. This trade doesn't improve Orlando's roster, making the move pointless. This team actually has significant needs...needs that Iiyasova doesn't factor in to.

• Upvote 1

Or just you. But if you think Earl, Orton, Harper and Big Baby are better than Ersan, that's your opinion. I personally think he is much better than all 4 of our other Bigs.

Can you show me where he actually said any of that? The point of this thread was trading Anderson for Iiyasova. DoM rightly pointed out why that's stupid. You then said Iiyasova is better than every other big on the roster, obviously forgetting Dwight Howard.

I'd like to point out that you just implicitly stated that Ersan Ilyasova is better than Dwight Howard.

Also: given that this thread was specifically calling for us to trade Anderson for Ilyasova, whether or not he's better than other players is irrelevant.

OK, any other Big but Dwight.

I believe someone mentioned that Ersan will be a free agent next year. I never mentioned any trade. I WOULD NOT trade Ryno but I would give serious consideration into signing him this off season if possible.

• Upvote 1

Wow, this is quite possibly the most egregious and idiotic use of a straw man argument I've ever seen on this board. And I've been here for 6 years and Ball Junkie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK, any other Big but Dwight.

I believe someone mentioned that Ersan will be a free agent next year. I never mentioned any trade. I WOULD NOT trade Ryno but I would give serious consideration into signing him this off season if possible.

Dear God....

He's not better than Ryan Anderson. Get that through your head. There is no empirical, theoretical, or statistical proof that Ilyasova is better than Ryan Anderson. None. Nothing.

Dear God....

He's not better than Ryan Anderson. Get that through your head. There is no empirical, theoretical, or statistical proof that Ilyasova is better than Ryan Anderson. None. Nothing.

Read his last post better. He said he is not better than Ryno

Can you show me where he actually said any of that? The point of this thread was trading Anderson for Iiyasova. DoM rightly pointed out why that's stupid. You then said Iiyasova is better than every other big on the roster, obviously forgetting Dwight Howard.

And who made trading for Ersan a point on this thread? I think it was stated that we should go for him in the off season.

Dear God....

Selective reading?

And who made trading for Ersan a point on this thread? I think it was stated that we should go for him in the off season.

The guy who started the discussion?

I think we could pull off a trade with the Bucks whereby we send Anderson/J Rich for Ersan and Jackson to allow Redick to start.

Reading?Yes he went on to say he'd rather get him in FA, but he still floated the idea.

The guy who started the discussion?

Reading?Yes he went on to say he'd rather get him in FA, but he still floated the idea.

Yeah my mistake. I guess I have the selective reading. lol. Like I said to DOM, I wouldn't trade. But I would try and sign him this off season.

My apologies.