Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

Lakers just realized how awful Mike Brown is

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7659740/los-angeles-lakers-players-concerns-coach-mike-brown-x-os

"Bynum publicly invited the bulk of the responsibility for the Lakers' second straight loss to a lottery-bound straggler from the Eastern Conference, but sources told ESPNLosAngeles.com this week that there is growing concern among some Lakers players as to whether first-year coach Mike Brown and his staff have the X-and-O wherewithal to fix a Lakers offense that is averaging its lowest per-game point total (94) since before the advent of the 24-second shot clock in 1954-55."

I guess they weren't watching him coach Cleveland.

They're also only giving up 91.7 points per game and outside of Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol, their team totally sucks. Matt Barnes is OK, but the rest of them are awful.

They're also only giving up 91.7 points per game and outside of Kobe, Bynum, and Gasol, their team totally sucks. Matt Barnes is OK, but the rest of them are awful.

Really? Outside of Kobe, Bynum and Gasol? Thank god they have those scrubs! I guess we should thank Mike Brown for bringing a no name team to #5 in the Western Conference.

I mean, "Outside" of Dwight, our team totally sucks. Ryan Anderson is OK, but the rest of them are awful.

We are still 25-15.

• Upvote 1

http://espn.go.com/l...mike-brown-x-os

"Bynum publicly invited the bulk of the responsibility for the Lakers' second straight loss to a lottery-bound straggler from the Eastern Conference, but sources told ESPNLosAngeles.com this week that there is growing concern among some Lakers players as to whether first-year coach Mike Brown and his staff have the X-and-O wherewithal to fix a Lakers offense that is averaging its lowest per-game point total (94) since before the advent of the 24-second shot clock in 1954-55."

I guess they weren't watching him coach Cleveland.

Thats the part that gets me.... its not like he is going to change that much from a philosophical perspective. He had great assistants that knew how to run their idea's and Brown just fed off of that.

Its the same thinking when I heard Billy King being the Nets GM.... I mean he destroyed 76er's and now you give him another team with draft picks to use.... not smart

Really? Outside of Kobe, Bynum and Gasol? Thank god they have those scrubs! I guess we should thank Mike Brown for bringing a no name team to #5 in the Western Conference.

I mean, "Outside" of Dwight, our team totally sucks. Ryan Anderson is OK, but the rest of them are awful.

We are still 25-15.

If you're trying to be a smart ass, it helps to have a point.

There is a serious drop off in talent and production for the Lakers after their big three. Their depth is extremely suspect and in a condensed season it is costing them. Mike Brown is known for being a defensive coach, and he's doing a decent job considering the circumstances.

If you're trying to be a smart ass, it helps to have a point.

There is a serious drop off in talent and production for the Lakers after their big three. Their depth is extremely suspect and in a condensed season it is costing them. Mike Brown is known for being a defensive coach, and he's doing a decent job considering the circumstances.

Actually, he's not