Sign in to follow this  
cetintas22

What do you think about Ersan Ilyasova?Would you like him to play in Orlando?

I don't really see what Ilyasova brings to the team that wouldn't be a duplication of talent. I like his hustle, but we already have players who hustle just as much and bring more to the table beyond that at the same position.

He's not as good or as efficient as Ryan Anderson, and he's not a good enough defender to replace what Davis brings on that end. So I guess I'm not seeing the benefit.

• Upvote 3

I like Ilyasova, he's a strong rebounder, but no better than Anderson. He isn't the scorer that Anderson is either. He is superior to Davis in every way except defensive intensity. I would like to see how he grows in a system where he can improve his D. Milwaukee isn't going to give him up though, he's a bargain.

I don't really see what Ilyasova brings to the team that wouldn't be a duplication of talent. I like his hustle, but we already have players who hustle just as much and bring more to the table beyond that at the same position.

He's not as good or as efficient as Ryan Anderson, and he's not a good enough defender to replace what Davis brings on that end. So I guess I'm not seeing the benefit.

He's a far superior offensive player to Baby this year, and his defensive numbers are similar to Baby's numbers ... without a Dwight next to him. EI's ORtg is 110 and his DRtg is 103, while Baby's ORtg is 87 and DRtg is 102. (Meanwhile, Ryan's ratio is 128/102 and he should remain our starting shooting assassin).

I'd like him because he'd provide much better offense off the bench for the Magic and similar defense, and it would allow Baby to play back-up center and within his own game more.

I'd trade Hedo for him

Please have a look at to the development he has made this year. All his figures have increased.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2767/ersan-ilyasova

Last night FGM-FGA was 9-11, FG was 81.8%, he scored 20 pts and made 10 rebounds in 24 minutes.

I believe in a championship contender team when playing for 30 minutes or more he can score around 30 pts and make rebounds around 15. And I believe a clever championship contender team must get him after this season.

• Downvote 2

I'd love to have Linas Kleiza on this team.

Then perhaps some Darius Songaila, I think he put up some very good numbers one game.

I'd also really like to see whether Sarunas Jasikevicius still plays somewhere he could be a good player who gets this team points and assists on a daily to daily to daily basis.

I wonder if Ilgauskas would mind coming out of retirement we DO need a back up center right?

Damn.. Why the hell didn't we draft Valanciunas?

cough

unfortunatelly there are not any decent basketball players in my country otherwise I would have suggested them too :)

Please have a look at to the development he has made this year. All his figures have increased.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2767/ersan-ilyasova

Last night FGM-FGA was 9-11, FG was 81.8%, he scored 20 pts and made 10 rebounds in 24 minutes.

I believe in a championship contender team when playing for 30 minutes or more he can score around 30 pts and make rebounds around 15. And I believe a clever championship contender team must get him after this season.

30 and 15 when playing at least 30 mins????? Help me out here, who was the last player to do that in the NBA?

30 and 15 when playing at least 30 mins????? Help me out here, who was the last player to do that in the NBA?

I just looked that up, and was legitimately surprised by the answer.

My first guess never actually did it, and my second guess did it several times, but someone I'd never have even considered did it more recently.