Sign in to follow this  
NameLess Scrub

Is there any hope the Heat won't win the 2012 Finals

I might even hate the Thunder more than the Heat. I can't stand their douchebag players in Westbrook and Perkins. Durant is a baby who is protected by the league and gets more calls than Michael *****ing Jordan (KG Quote). Their home crowd is filled with a bunch of bandwagoners who whine whenever a call doesn't go their way. Go back to College Football, you *****ing idiot fans.

Last year, Denver could have knocked them off in the first round if the officials didn't blatantly fix the games by not calling the offensive interference and the backcourt violation. Thank GOD Dallas humiliated them in the WCF. Dirk's performance in game 4 at OKC was just ridiculous. And then they went on to beat the Heat also. That was the greatest possible playoff outcome if the Magic won't win the title.

Give me that with the Spurs this year, and I'm a happy camper.

Sweet sweet thing to see the Heat lose to a smarter, less naturally talented team.

By the way, OKC is looking sexy as hell.

Durant and Harden are ridiculous, Westbrook can be great too. Ibaka is a TREMENDOUS defender, Perkins adds that toughness and championship experience (Fisher too).

Sefolosha is a good defender and Daequan Cook is one of the best 3 pt shooters in the game

I'd be somewhat surprised if the Finals weren't between OKC and Miami (Miami is a lock to win the East IMO)

Well, this still holds up :)

I was thinking.. the Mavs went on to the finals last year and attacked the Heat with some smart coaching, zone defense, and solid overall play. It was one of the worst matchups the Heat could find.

As of now, it looks like the Thunder is the team to beat out of the West.

What will happen if the Thunder go to the finals? Would they matchup well with the Heat? Is Chicago essentially the same team as 2011 and will get beaten by the Heat again? Will the Mavs find a way to get out of the West on top?

Bottom line:

Will this be the first title for Lebron???

:panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

Turns out I was right in being worried.

To think the Celtics were so close to sending the divas fishing (or maybe do some CSI cameos...)