Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Jeremy Lin

I'd do him.

I'm curious why when Otis was looking at cheap guards to bring in he went with Ish Smith instead of Lin. They both had some burn with Golden State, so that wasn't the deciding factor.

I'm curious why when Otis was looking at cheap guards to bring in he went with Ish Smith instead of Lin. They both had some burn with Golden State, so that wasn't the deciding factor.

Otis Smith. Apparently not a good judge of talent. He likes them old and over their prime. And he trades for players he didn't want to re-sign originally.

He's obviously being marketed by the Media (ESPN, CNN) and they are marketing him SOOO Hard...its obvious..its for money. After all, theres a huge

Asian community out there..of 2,000,000,000 plus.

He's obviously being marketed by the Media (ESPN, CNN) and they are marketing him SOOO Hard...its obvious..its for money. After all, theres a huge

Asian community out there..of 2,000,000,000 plus.

Who cares? It's about time they put the marketing machine behind a player who relies upon skills and brains rather then strength and talent. And a player who's an overall nice guy instead of a grade a douche bag.

• Upvote 2