Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic At Sixers

Rest?!?! J-Rich has been resting all season. Why in the hell does he need more?!

Mmmm. I smell a trade in the works. Could we be that lucky???

Rest?!?! J-Rich has been resting all season. Why in the hell does he need more?!

When a coach wants to try a different player, they sometimes create an excuse for the player he wants to sit for a particular game (as in J-Rich's case).

I'm serious about this. Also, in an interview with SVG, he said he wanted to shake things up, but there wasn't enough practice time to experiment

Wafer can be our new Michael Jordan. Wishful thinking, but hey trying to salvage this season. Need to have faith in something. In Wafer we trust!

When a coach wants to try a different player, they sometimes create an excuse for the player he wants to sit for a particular game (as in J-Rich's case).

I'm serious about this. Also, in an interview with SVG, he said he wanted to shake things up, but there wasn't enough practice time to experiment

They activated Liggins in place of JRich. But I doubt Liggins even gets playing time tonight unless the game is a blow out.

Oh, and I can't believe I'm actually watching this game. I said I wouldn't watch it anymore, but hey SVG is putting out a new lineup out there. I guess it's worth a try.

Wafer can be our new Michael Jordan. Wishful thinking, but hey trying to salvage this season. Need to have faith in something. In Wafer we trust!

Good to be positive, but don't get your hopes up.

Always remember that one of the most embarrassing moments in the NBA belonged to Wafer:

:svgsad:

Good to be positive, but don't get your hopes up.

Always remember that one of the most embarrassing moments in the NBA belonged to Wafer:

:svgsad:

Killjoy! ;-) Otis, what have you done???

You should punch yourself