Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic At Sixers

Sorry but Duhon is better than Jameer. And that's really saying something.

Jameer hasn't been playing well, no doubt, but he can at least dribble. He's light years around of Duhon who's a D-league player at this point.

Jameer hasn't been playing well, no doubt, but he can at least dribble. He's light years around of Duhon who's a D-league player at this point.

Avery Bradley begs to differ on that dribbling part.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, I hope the backup guards get some burn tonight, no matter how badly they're playing in practice. The current bunch is a trainwreck, and I have no idea if it's mental or physical.

I know this doesn't apply to the game thread but I figured I would just share this in here. Nothing special just a little info. My grandmother just called me and she is a flight attendant for delta. I guess gilbert arenas was just on her flight to New York .. Said he was very nice and I guess he said he thinks he gonna sign with the lakers. He said not 100% sure yet but he thinks he is going to end up with the lakers. I guess they were talking the magic and he said he thinks the problem is Stan, he said that problems with Stan dated back to when he first got there and even sometime before that. He said he thinks some of the guys are starting to tune him out. Last thing he said was he talked to jameer in the last day or two and Jameer said that all these back to back plane flights are really starting to catch up to the guys. That's all she really said. I know it's not much but I figured I'd share