Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic At Sixers

Those commercials used to hype me up when I played football... Until I realized that Under Armour is a poorly made product

I disagree. Got some boxer shorts from them to take to The Ghan like 6 or 7 years ago, and they're still going STRONG, even after my second deployment 3 or 4 years ago. Would recommend to a friend. Just not the pair I tossed over the wall after a late night "incident". And no, it wasn't that. It was the other. Feel bad for whatever kid came along and picked those up the next morning...

I disagree. Got some boxer shorts from them to take to The Ghan like 6 or 7 years ago, and they're still going STRONG, even after my second deployment 3 or 4 years ago. Would recommend to a friend. Just not the pair I tossed over the wall after a late night "incident". And no, it wasn't that. It was the other. Feel bad for whatever kid came along and picked those up the next morning...

I bought UA cleats and receiver gloves one year. The gloves tore within 2 weeks and the cleats progessively got heavier from taking in dirt, mud, etc.

Nike is the much better product, IMO. I wore the Nike Carbon Vapors my last year and loved those things to death.