DeShawn Stevenson

and Johnny Davis

Stanley Roberts

Anthony Bowie

Morlon Wiley

Tom Tolbert

Jon Koncak

Danny Schayes

Oh yeah, and some guys named Chauncey Billups and Ben Wallace - another great personnel move in Magic history

Yeah, there are definitely going to be some fireworks after the game tonight, or possibly after tomorrow's game in Philly. Like.. wow. How does this team go from 11-4 to complete and utter self-destruction?

Getting out of control. I just don,t think Stan have control of the team anymore.

Hedo is back to the level he was last year. J-rich and jameer has regress. Big Baby is just plain bad. Dwight can't make a free throw and duhon is just duhon.

Most of the teams have been able to figure out how to defeat us. And that is by pressuring the ball. Our point guards are not capable to take that pressure.

I just don't know how we can get better without an immediate trade.

Yeah and people have a problem with what Dwight said. Hah. He is the only dude out there giving anything remotely close to effort right now. I'm not mad at Dwight at all. I would want out of this mess of a team too. And he is still putting in the same amount of effort he has put in his all career.

I still have a problem with it. While he may be right, this is still a TEAM and I don't appreciate our leader constantly going to the media about how everyone on the team but him sucks. Win as a team, lose as a team. With his trade request, going forward like that will just make this locker room even more poison than it already is.

• Upvote 1

Stanley Roberts

Anthony Bowie

Morlon Wiley

Tom Tolbert

Jon Koncak

Danny Schayes

Oh yeah, and some guys named Chauncey Billups and Ben Wallace - another great personnel move in Magic history

Carlos arroyo

Tony battie

Steve francis

Doug christy

Travis diener

James augustine

I still have a problem with it. While he may be right, this is still a TEAM and I don't appreciate our leader constantly going to the media about how everyone on the team but him sucks. Win as a team, lose as a team. With his trade request, going forward like that will just make this locker room even more poison than it already is.

Seeing as Dwight has never been the kind of guy until now to do that sort of thing, I only see that as someone who is at the end of his patience with a situation. It might aggravate the situation more but you know what, maybe the situation needs to be aggravated. Maybe the locker room needs a blow up and for some people to be forced to look in the mirror. Because the constant covering up of the problems this team has had since last years trades by a few win streaks here and there just doesn't work anymore.

I can't believe this is literally the end of this team as we know it. What happened man? What happened to 11-4?

Everyone else has warmed up....

This is the Otis Smith Smoke Screen Special. Except he ran out of crap to burn, and now we see our team for what it really is.

This team needs to suck it up and trade Dwight. We need a trade that blows up the whole roster. No Dwight for Bynum or Lopez swap. I don't want Hedo, J-Rich, Duhon, Jameer, Big Baby, etc. playing with a new big. I want a new, younger team not full of awful contracts.

I love Dwight and appreciate what he has done, but Otis ran him out of here and it is just time to move on. Too bad we have no rings to show for the Dwight era.

:svgsad:

Everyone else has warmed up....

This is the Otis Smith Smoke Screen Special. Except he ran out of crap to burn, and now we see our team for what it really is.

You can't win without a backcourt. It starts there. Seriously, name a less productive starting backcourt in the NBA.