Soul Bro

The Trade Target Thread

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7u7ekhd

or

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ncqavv

Time to move on. Also I feel that we can get a pick from Houston and a pick from LA.

Nash or Miller/Duhon

Martin/Redick

Richardson/QRich

Anderson/Baby

Bynum/Back-up C

I'd also flip Richardson if I was the GM, but maybe with Nash he gets back into his old form.

• Downvote 1

Oh yeah? Maybe you want to back up your argument?

Logic? Never trade a big for a small? Centers are highly valued? Monta's extremely under-sized and will demand the ball from Rose? Like Gilbert Arenas said, pick one.

Meanwhile, BleacherReport (lol) is saying that we're asking about Chris Kaman. It's BleacherReport, I know. Not credible at all. But good lord that expiring is pretty.

Meanwhile, BleacherReport (lol) is saying that we're asking about Chris Kaman. It's BleacherReport, I know. Not credible at all. But good lord that expiring is pretty.

That report is from a CNNSI article that also mentions about 10 other teams asking about Kaman. Unless the Hornets are willing to take back a package including any of these players Hedo, Baby, JRich, Q, and Duhon....I dont see this trade happening.

Super fun possibe fantasy trade to get Dwight to opt in for next year!!! Make believe land starts now!

Trade 1- Orlando trades JRich, Q, and Orton to the Bucks

Bucks trade Captain Jax to Orlando

Trade 2- Magic trade Nelson and JJ to PHX

Suns trade Nash and Warrick to Orlando

Dwight likes the trade, and tells the team he will Opt in next season.

Dwight Baby

Ryno Warrick Harper

Hedo Clark Liggins

Jax Wafer Larry H

Nash Dudu

Hopefully Nash signs a one year contract to come back. Then after next season, Hedo and Jax will be off the books. Leaving only Dudu, Warrick, and Baby under contract, with enough salery cap to resign Dwight and get any Free Agent you want.

The End. Magic Win.

Super fun possibe fantasy trade to get Dwight to opt in for next year!!! Make believe land starts now!

Trade 1- Orlando trades JRich, Q, and Orton to the Bucks

Bucks trade Captain Jax to Orlando

Trade 2- Magic trade Nelson and JJ to PHX

Suns trade Nash and Warrick to Orlando

Dwight likes the trade, and tells the team he will Opt in next season.

Dwight Baby

Ryno Warrick Harper

Hedo Clark Liggins

Jax Wafer Larry H

Nash Dudu

Hopefully Nash signs a one year contract to come back. Then after next season, Hedo and Jax will be off the books. Leaving only Dudu, Warrick, and Baby under contract, with enough salery cap to resign Dwight and get any Free Agent you want.

The End. Magic Win.

not bad, how about something like

Min gets: Jrich

Phx gets: Beasley, Ryno, Nelson, 1st

Orl gets: Nash, Hill

dream scenario.

not bad, how about something like

Min gets: Jrich

Phx gets: Beasley, Ryno, Nelson, 1st

Orl gets: Nash, Hill

dream scenario.

I rather keep Anderson then get Hill. Nash attacking the lane, and then passing out to Anderson for an open 3 would be deadly. Its a trade that can happen since Jax wants his way out of the Bucks, and he is on Dwights list of players. So I dont think getting Jax is do hard. The hard part is getting Nash away from the Suns. Maybe by March they will see that they are just about eliminated from the playoffs and will agree to trade him to us?

I rather keep Anderson then get Hill. Nash attacking the lane, and then passing out to Anderson for an open 3 would be deadly. Its a trade that can happen since Jax wants his way out of the Bucks, and he is on Dwights list of players. So I dont think getting Jax is do hard. The hard part is getting Nash away from the Suns. Maybe by March they will see that they are just about eliminated from the playoffs and will agree to trade him to us?

that and Sarver wants to get the most out of Nash (attendance-wise). The only reason to trade for Hill+nash is 18.1m in expirings.

IF the bucks don't get closer to a playoff berth then yea they could dump him.

How about this trade. It make sense for both sides.

Orlando to minnesota

J-rich

Daniel Orton

Minnesota to Orlando

JJ Barea

Anthony randolph

We have a hustler and creator PG in Barea and a decent athletic back-up young Center who can also play PF.

Minnesota needs a SG desperately as ridnour and Barea are to small to play SG. J-rich can get to play with Rubio, who some people compare his play to Nash.

I think this might work.

Think i heard something bout not being able to trade free agent signings. Not sure how long a team has to wait but the Tyson Chandler thing brought that to attention. Help me out here if you know something.

I mentioned in another trade a few days ago about the rumor of chicago working the phones with orlando as they are very interested in anderson. I dont think is dwight related and I dont think anything will happen.

Maybe they are working with something like

Anderson, hedo and orton for boozer and cj watson.

Oooh. Interesting. If we could pull that off I think Dwight might at least opt in to the last year of his contract. Dont know if I want to keep him anymore though.

I can say with a ton of certainty that they're not trading Noah for Ellis...it makes zero basketball sense

Makes alot of sense. Theyve been looking to dump one of their guards for a few years now. A defensive big on a defenseless team.

plus rose and ellis on the same team is pretty scary. RIP coming off the bench. If they could make that happen, WOW.

Logic? Never trade a big for a small? Centers are highly valued? Monta's extremely under-sized and will demand the ball from Rose? Like Gilbert Arenas said, pick one.

I think that the Bulls can build a better trade package with Ellis on their team as opposed to Noah. Trade for Ellis then package him and Boozer, maybe Deng. There is good chemistry with the Bulls now so they better know what theyre doing. but I'd definitely consider a trade.