Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

49ers !

Nobody starting a thread about the playoffs yet...weird.

My 49ers are going for everything. With a spectacular comeback win last week, we will be playing at home this sunday.

Let's go for the DOUBLE CROWN (After crushing the OMMB Fantasy Football League).

The NFC Championship is going to be kind of a consolation game. Neither one of those teams stand a chance against the Pats or Ravens.

I'm not confident in that at all. The Giants shouldn't have any problem moving the ball against a very poor Patriots defense and they have the defensive front line to put pressure on Brady.

Probably one of the most depressing games in my life.

Still cannot get over it

Its right up there with Nick Anderson game and G4 against LA in 09.

Super Bowl ads are killing me

Despite the loss the 49ers have a lot to be proud of, and you my friend have some crow to eat on Alex Smith.

Why? Alex Smith doesn't do anything. He's the NFC version of Tebow.

Why? Alex Smith doesn't do anything. He's the NFC version of Tebow.

Actually, as a fan who has criticized him since his rookie season, this season he improved vastly. What i liked the most was that he didn't turn the ball over, only 5 in the regular season and 1 fumble in the playoffs. He got the sack instead of throwing the int or fumbling.

Also, showed good running mobility and a knack for deep passes in the postseason (not in the regular season). You have to take into account that our O-line is still growing, and that, after Morgan's injury, we had one of the worst WR's group in the league (Crabtree and scrubs). The emergence of VD in the playoffs gave him a deep threat to throw to.

He was HORRIBLE before. But i think he had a pretty good season. Lots of credit goes to Harbaugh, too.

Now he is decent.

Still cannot get over that loss. One of 3 worst losses ever.