Sign in to follow this  
Hanaway

Blake Griffin loves pushing PG's around

Griffin is a dirty player because he gets away with it. I have watched a lot of clippers ball and he does not get called for much, but always pushes players in the back. He is a ***** though because he can give it out but as soon as someone uses a bit of physical contact he goes in his shell.

I really hope Griffin gets selected to the USA team for Olympics because under FIBA rules and with FIBA referees he will get called on those fouls every time.

I didn't think there was a lot to the first one but the second video was blatantly dirty. I also really enjoyed watching Andre Miller spear him.

People always question me when I say I have a strong dislike for Griffin, but I actually watch the guy play beyond dunk highlights.

The 2K games people must love him, because he's almost impossible to stop when playing 2K12. It's like they made him a combination of Wade and Shaq.

The 2K games people must love him, because he's almost impossible to stop when playing 2K12. It's like they made him a combination of Wade and Shaq.

Really? I think he's atrocious in that game.