Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

NBA League Pass

I have used NB league pass for two years now but this year it is disgracefully bad! Games won't play, sound doesn't work and I keep getting all the colors of the rainbow across the screen, is anyone else experiencing these difficulties?

More or less, those rainbows sure make you think about your $220, especially late in the 4ths... :beatcomp:

The infamous "game break in progress" screen is what i hate the most though

(at least there's no silly music this year).

All I ever get is LP mobile... and it's unreliable, but you can't find any streams on mobile so it's worth it.

Though I question why they charge the same amount for a shortened season?

I have it for use with my Apple TV. First of all, Apple TV is only 720p, so it isn't the greatest quality. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I have a 10mb per second cable internet connection and when watching live games, it's minutes behind being live and constantly lags. So I've been using the stream from my laptop and hooking it up to my big screen TV through an HDMI cable. I paid $109 when it was on sale for 5-teams (Magic, Thunder, T-Wolves... and still get to choose two more soon) and I find it frustrating that I still have to sit through commercials and I hate watching the TNT ones that the sound doesn't match up. Big disappointment.

I had the trial of LP Mobile and it doesn't lag at all and is very close to being live. But I'm not dropping $40 more on it. It should come with my League Pass Broadband subscription.