Sign in to follow this  
Hanaway

LeBron sees himself in Tim Tebow

LeBron James sees himself in Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow.

“You know, I’m one of those guys who has been in those shoes before, as well,” James said. “Still in that boat, where a lot of people doubt you, and you’ve just got to try to prove them wrong.

“So I understood a lot of what he’s going through, what he went through, and it’s good to see him success now. You want to see greatness, you always want to see guys succeed. Especially when people count you out from Day 1. That’s what I love about him. I always tweet about him. He’s always great to watch.”

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218267/LeBron_Likens_Himself_To_Tim_Tebow#ixzz1jN5Jnacg

:chairshot:

LOL. What a tool. Yes Lebron no one has believed in you and you've had to prove them wrong. It must have been very tough for you when people were calling you the chosen one and the next Jordan while you were in the 9th grade.

• Upvote 1

Wow. I'm not a Tebow/Bronco bandwaggoner but I like how the kid is proving critics wrong which is why I want to see him win.

Lebron might just of changed that.

LOL. What a tool. Yes Lebron no one has believed in you and you've had to prove them wrong. It must have been very tough for you when people were calling you the chosen one and the next Jordan while you were in the 9th grade.

I don't believe in him for performances like the one against the Clippers. Tebow actually shows up in crunch time and doesn't have near the God given gifts that LeBron has, either. Apples and oranges.

he is living in a fantasy world where he thinks he is the king. but in reality, he is a choker in the south and his mom is doing West. :partypepsi: :tongue: and his furture wife is might be doing this guy :shard:

Did I miss the story about how Tebow ran to cry in the bus when his team lost in the playoff?

Tebow didn't have to run and cry, he did on the sidelines when they lost the SEC Championship game to Alabama in 2009.. I don't like either one of these two, but they have just about nothing in common..