Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

2012 NBA Major Injuries

**** now I'm the one with an injured left knee :(

My right knee is forever f'ed. I got hit by a 4-wheeler when I was 10 and it's never been the same. Broke both legs as well and had a concussion. My right knee though is the only thing troubling me now. I can't straighten or bend it all the way and it sounds like two cinder blocks scraping each other when I extend it. I've had surgery on it once. Knee injuries aren't fun and neither is recovery.

My right knee is forever f'ed. I got hit by a 4-wheeler when I was 10 and it's never been the same. Broke both legs as well and had a concussion. My right knee though is the only thing troubling me now. I can't straighten or bend it all the way and it sounds like two cinder blocks scraping each other when I extend it. I've had surgery on it once. Knee injuries aren't fun and neither is recovery.

Damn, that sucks. I'm 17 and this is my first (and hopefully last) serious injury while playing soccer. I've been on the shelf for more than a month and expecting to be sidelined for 1 or 2 more

Damn, that sucks. I'm 17 and this is my first (and hopefully last) serious injury while playing soccer. I've been on the shelf for more than a month and expecting to be sidelined for 1 or 2 more

Take your time getting back, do proper rehab. From experience, one injury can cause a lifetime of more. I broke my pelvis (ass) when I was 16. This then caused a broke leg (20) and my back going out (22) in which I ruptured my lower disc. + other plenty of injuries all caused because of coming back to early from the first one.

Take your time getting back, do proper rehab. From experience, one injury can cause a lifetime of more. I broke my pelvis (ass) when I was 16. This then caused a broke leg (20) and my back going out (22) in which I ruptured my lower disc. + other plenty of injuries all caused because of coming back to early from the first one.

Yeah, I'm taking my time :mellow:

A non-injury, but with epic wtf quote...

Illinois State Police say Rose was headed south on the Kennedy Expressway at Ogden Avenue late Tuesday afternoon when his 2011 Bentley was struck from behind by a 2002 Saturn.

The Bulls say Rose was not injured. Police cited the driver of the Saturn, Charles Tratwein, for failing to reduce speed to avoid a crash.

The accident occurred on the same day Rose was fined $25,000 by the NBA for criticizing the officiating.

Rose sounded off after a 104-99 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday, saying he's "got to be the only superstar in the league that's going through what I'm going through right now."

Rose scored 32 points, but attempted just nine free throws even though he absorbed contact from defenders all game.

:gortat: and :chairshot:

dwight-howard-fouled.jpg