Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Bobcats

gamethreadbanner.jpg

magicwavingflag.gif

dwighthowardanddjaugust.jpg

bobcatsvsmagicbannerrev.jpg

************************************************************************************************

Starting Line Ups

Orlando Magic

orlandomagicstarters201.jpg

Charlotte Bobcats

charlottebobcatsstarter.jpg

magicbobcatsbench.jpg

************************************************************************************************

Magic Team Report

Yahoo! Sports - Dec 27, 4:40 am EST

The chances of Dwight Howard ending up in Chicago to form a dynamic duo with Derrick Rose are not good if shoe company Adidas has anything to do with it. According to Yahoo Sports, Adidas wants no part of its two biggest stars in the league playing on the same team. The company would rather they be rivals to help promote the product. "Derrick is the face of that market, owns that market, and Adidas can't possibly have maximum bang for its buck with Dwight there, too," said one high-ranking sneaker executive.

If the Magic lose Dwight Howard, either through trade or free agency, they won't be getting any sympathy from NBA commissioner David Stern, who seemed unconcerned about the trend of small-market stars leaving for the bright lights of bigger cities. "That's the beauty of the soap opera of basketball," Stern told reporters on Christmas Day. "I am of the view that when somebody has put in his years, and he's has earned his free agency, he's free to decide where he'll sign. As in life, it'll play out the way it plays out, and we'll all be observers of it."

6drdoo.gif

IN OTHER NEWS . . .!

Report: Andrew Bynum hit with 2 traffic tickets

Posted on: December 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Edited on: December 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum is involved in another legal mess related to his operation of a motor vehicle. TMZ.com reports that Bynum was hit with two traffic tickets this week for SPEEDING!. . .also, driving without a license plate on his Porsche 911. . .And. . .And. . .

LINK

bluenation_die-hard_hardcore_revised3N.png

Jameer probably won't play, so we are looking at a lot of Duhon with some Hughes sprinkled in. Not very good there.

The Bobcats in general are pretty offensively challenged but guys like Corey Maggette and Kemba Walker are capable of getting hot and putting you in trouble. Even without Jameer, I feel we should win, but it won't be an easy one. Hedo is going to have to step up as the playmaker without Jameer, and hopefully Ryan and JJ continue their hot play while Dwight dominates. That should be enough to win. But you never know.

There is no one who can stop Howard, so I guess Dwight will have a huge double-double again.

Without Jameer, we still gonna win this one.

102-87

95-81 Magic win, with Howard and Anderson dominating inside and a good game from Turk. Magic could be tired, so the subs might have to step up.

If Dohun keeps playing decent with limited TO's, will have to start talking positive about him. Good game last night, sort of looked like a decent backup PG last night.

Have they already confirmed that Jameer wont play?

On a side note Turk and Duhon need to stop playing with our emotions :panicworker:

Finally get to see my boys play in Charlotte.... However, I'm not so happy about Nelsons stinger.

I'm thinking this will be close with us pulling it out in the 2min.

ORL 93

CHA 89

(iPhone)