Sign in to follow this  
Optimist Prime

Never Thought I'd be Cheering for the Celtics...

I cheer for any team playing the Heat. Used to love them when all they had was DWade but now with LeBron on the team I hope they lose many games!

Thing is, I still really like Wade. It's the idea of the two together that really irks me. I never liked Bosh, but he isn't nearly big enough a talent for me. I thought him going to Miami would have been a great move because he is probably Gasol or dare I say Pippen caliber. Great second option but no chance to win as the man on any team. Bosh NEEDS another player to be the first option. DWade and James are both capable of being the first option on a team and winning that way. Wade already did and James came very close twice. There is something to be said about players of that magnitude teaming up.

People keep comparing the Celtics and the Knicks, but it really is not even close. Those guys are clear top 5 talent in the NBA and top 2 in their respective positions. None of the big 3 from Boston or the now big 2 in New York would ever be able to say something like that at any point in their careers. Now, the Clips may make a case down the road, but they are on such different ends of their careers, it's permissible. That's why Dwight won't go to Chicago. He knows they already have a great team and don't need him. He wants the challenge and to know he brought his team there, not any other player.

Anyways, there ends my little rant on the Miami "Big 2" as Shaq puts it. I look forward to their downfall.

Guys....remember the..."bad"..things about Pietrus? I certainly..don't miss those..."bad" things..lol.