Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Von Wafer

Can anyone tell me what the deal with this guy is? On the court he looks like a baller, but I feel like there is a reason he didn't get any burn with other NBA teams.

Maybe I am missing something? I like his offense. He drives and seems like he can finish at the rim quite nicely.

Oh, and everyone must watch this hilarious video of him on the Celtics last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cVfAXxb3c

It's OK Von, we love you here anyway :happypuppy:

Can anyone tell me what the deal with this guy is? On the court he looks like a baller, but I feel like there is a reason he didn't get any burn with other NBA teams.

Maybe I am missing something? I like his offense. He drives and seems like he can finish at the rim quite nicely.

Oh, and everyone must watch this hilarious video of him on the Celtics last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cVfAXxb3c

It's OK Von, we love you here anyway :happypuppy:

Hopefully, He coming out has nothing to do with that.

He is still young and athletic. How old is he?

Hopefully, He coming out has nothing to do with that.

He is still young and athletic. How old is he?

he has problems doing anything other than score. He's been known to jack up shots.

he has problems doing anything other than score. He's been known to jack up shots.

From what I have seen, and that's only what he showed last night in his 9 mins, is that he is not all there on defense... gets caught on back doors, does not help out etc. But on the other side he really does know how to get to the rim. I think Stan f-cked up by not putting him in when we started to struggle offensively..... need should be used as a spark and brought into the game as soon as it appears like we may not score for a while.

Well, I think he is at his prime. Hopefully, he worked on his defense. Again, he should be ok aslong as Dwight is down the paint. He is fast and can be a decent defender if he works hard.

He got a lot of burn in Houston when McGrady went down in 09. I think he even started for a stretch. He's just never been able to stick.