AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Anyone else *really* that surprised by Bass performance? He leaves a one dimensional offense run by Jameer for a creative one run by Rondo. Of course he's going to ball.

How does that explain all the boards he's getting

Bass has one of the best midrange jumpers in the NBA, he will go off on occasion. I remember he had a big game on Christmas last year too.

I didn't care for that whole deal (mostly because of the money we gave Davis) but let us not be prisoners of the moment, as usual.

Anyone else *really* that surprised by Bass performance? He leaves a one dimensional offense run by Jameer for a creative one run by Rondo. Of course he's going to ball.

Been saying it for awhile now, so now I'm not surprised.

Bass has one of the best midrange jumpers in the NBA, he will go off on occasion. I remember he had a big game on Christmas last year too.

True. He just fits better there, that's all. Doesn't mean we got the raw end of the deal. Baby might fit better with us.

I didn't care for that whole deal (mostly because of the money we gave Davis) but let us not be prisoners of the moment, as usual.

"prisoner of the moment" or "overreacting clown" should be that scum bag stan's handle