Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Forum skin

Erm, didn't know where to put this, so I figured Off-Topic was as good a place as any. :shard:

How do you switch the forum skin on the board? I hadn't since the old forum, and can't figure out how to do it here. :svgsad:

Please don't talk about your forum skin here, we don't want to hear about such things.

Also, there is a drop down list in the bottom left corner, though you only have two options, the main skin, and the IP.Board look that is useful for mobile application.

There actually used to be a really good one when this board first switched, but one day I switched back (not sure if it was by choice or it changed itself) and that skin disappeared forever :svgsad:

There actually used to be a really good one when this board first switched, but one day I switched back (not sure if it was by choice or it changed itself) and that skin disappeared forever :svgsad:

You mean the black and blue skin with the blue background that everyone loved. I thought I was the only one experiencing that problem. The current skin is too bright for my eyes.