Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

2011 Spike TV Video Game Advertisements....err, "Awards"

2 hour ceremony, 6 awards presented and a whole lot of Felicia Day forfeiting her dignity.

But apparently Skyrim is the game of the year, and they did show some pretty nifty new game trailers for 2012, including Bioshock: Infinite, the new Tom Clancy, the comically named Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengeance, Diablo 3, and a few others.

Did anyone have an opinion, or should we just post the trailers and talk about them?

I just want Mass Effect 3, even though I still haven't finished the 2nd. I should probably get on that.

I just want bioshock to actually come out in february. mass effect 2 disappointed me but im still getting 3 anyway.

oh and i agree with skyrim as game of the year, not that these awards mean a damn thing.

I haven't played any of the Bioshock games. I hear they're great, but I can never motivate myself to sit down and play any of these games I find interesting.

I haven't played any of the Bioshock games. I hear they're great, but I can never motivate myself to sit down and play any of these games I find interesting.

That's a shame. You should at least play the first one. You should be able to find a used copy for very cheap. It hasn't aged well from a technical standpoint, but artistically and story wise, you'd be hard pressed to find a more well done game. Definitely worth the $5 or however much it is for PS3.

The first Bioshock is one of the landmark games of this console generation. It's a must play, graphics issues be damned.

And I'm just frustrated that they'd show the entire Diablo 3 opening cinematic, but not announce a goddamned release date.

And I'm just frustrated that they'd show the entire Diablo 3 opening cinematic, but not announce a goddamned release date.

They may as well rename it Diablo: Forever.

My guess is sometime in 2014. There's no basis to that guess, I just think it'll take a really long time.

About US

Q: Why are your prices so low, are these quality items and brand new?

A: YES, you pay the FACTORY PRICE!

We sell brand new items directly from factory in Asia. That is why our prices are so competitive.

To maintain quality control we do personally inspect for each item prior to shipment. All items are 100% new and inspected.

1.We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If your item is not as described or faulty when you receive it we will replace it for you with no additional charge.

2. Many sellers supply grey market, We guarantee that our products are brand new, official and first-class quality.

We want to thank you for your interest in our products. We are a new seller in this market, and it is true that you may have suspicions of our creditability, as with any new seller. However, we have the capacity to accept 10 orders per day at the moment and we can show you evidence of previous orders. If you need more proof, our suggestion is that you buy a sample product first, because the best way to verify the quality is when you get the product and are able to test it first-hand.

We hope to develop a strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you. To simplify things, you can buy the product from us and sell it directly to your customers - we are happy to ship the product to them directly.

If you think we can meet your requirements, please send us your order soon.

Waiting for? Come now!

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/708019

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/408333