Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Orlando Magic Schedule

The opener, even though I don't like our chances all that much. OKC is my pick to win the West, they are a loaded team.

Same here. I just wanna see our guys out there (whoever they are) on the new TV I bought almost exclusively for this season. Yeah...

• Upvote 1

I know I must be wrong... but why does it seem that we play more away games then home ones?

Not sure...it's 33 home, 33 away! hehe.

As for me, I'll take the home opener...heck, I'll take the preseason home opener!

I don't like our opening game. The way our roster currently stands, I think we'll get schlacked by OKC. No fun.

As for the schedule as a whole:

- First time that I can remember in recent years that we neither START nor END the season at home. I know we've started the season at home for like 5 years in a row? (just guessing off the top of my head) And many if not all of those also ended the season at home.

- I'm really looking forward to the fact that there will be no off-days in the league. Every night (even the formerly empty Thursday nights) will have multiple games. Gonna be super fun for us...probably not so much for the teams.)

- Also looking forward to ESPN's new Saturday night basketball towards the end of the season. That'll be fun.

- Finally, I think the Magic got a good deal in this one. ESPECIALLY compared to many other teams.

This is gonna be a really fun sixty-six games...that's for sure!