Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Letter to Magic Season ticket Rep - please send letters.

And a letter to Brian Schmitz

Hi Brian,

We are going to get more active to try and get something done about the disgrace of the Magic organization and their blind support of their coach that the fans can

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

And a letter to Brian Schmitz

Hi Brian,

We are going to get more active to try and get something done about the disgrace of the Magic organization and their blind support of their coach that the fans can

Never heard of Amber but I know one thing, she is mad as hell.

Lets face it, this whole Magic Organization is full of idiots except Otis Smith. The Magic, *siigggghhhhh*, are just making me stressed and wondering why I'm even watching this team.

We've been given promises for three years straight. This team is the worst team in the NBA from my viewpoint.

Magic Killers, Losses to teams without superstars, losses to teams with mediocre talent, and well Brian Hill has lead this team down the Bermuda Triangle.

I have zero belief even though we have a superhuman believer on this board in JD(Is This Guy Even Human).

Knappy, from what you have posted I learned that this joke is going to far. Why, why, why is Brian Hill still here. Oh My Kcufing God!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this people. Are these the DEE DEE DEEs that voted George Bush in?

And guess what? Our game was suppose to be on ABC Sunday at 2:00 but look what happened, it was taken off because "National Television" channels thank that we are not worth watching!!!! To make it worse, our game was replaced by the Denver vs. Sacramento!!! What the Kcuf!!!

This Franchise, This Organization, and This Owner Is Cursed for life.

Are you idiots suggesting we try to run the Magic out of town to get an expansion team? That is the stupidest post I have seen on here in a long time. We wouldnt get an expansion team first of all. Second, yes Coach Hill sucks and yes the management is questionable but you guys are taking this too far. I love the fire coach Hill talk, and the website and the chanting "Fire Coach Hill" at Magic games, but come on. I'd rather have a mediocre professional basketball team here than not. We have a very exciting group of young players. Just a bad coach. I think you 2 guys are on your own in regards to wanting this team to leave. That is just retarded. I've definatly lost any respect I had for your posts. Stick to your fire coach hill campaign. Idiots.

the void between having teams would be too long. i live for the magic. yes i want changes too as a fan, but running them out of town and starting over 5 years down the road, or even at all?? its not worth it. just clean house, down tear the house down. Magic must stay

stupid.stupid.stupid.

i agree , management isnt the best. but it is deffinately not worth losing our franchise though. theres no guarentee we would get one back. i say mr. devos fires everyone , exception to otis smith. and just start over. all new.

Knappy,

I'm all for pressuring the Magic to fire Hill and even pressuring Devos to SELL the team if it comes to that. I have no desire to see the Magic leave town. This is a small market with no garauntee of receiving an expansion franchise in the future and Dwight Howard is one of the premier young players in the game to build a championship caliber team around.

I personally feel even mentioning that is counter productive and potentially destructive to our true goal.

Guys, nobody will move the Magic because of his post, relax. He's just exaggerating to make a bigger impact on the recipient (good job again Knappy).

The idea here is that we're so fed up that we can't stand to see any more stars leave this city, and more fans disappointed as it seems this Mickey Mouse organization can care less to the point of re-hiring a loser! And since it seems the owners are hell bent on crapping on the franchise, it would be better they sold it and perhaps one day the city gets a franchise fans could be proud of.

I don't want the Magic to move either - I am trying to let them know how upset I am with what they are doing. They don't get it - they keep saying everything is great - what are you complaining about - are you kidding. They are one extreme - I am going to the other so maybe they can realize - you know what fans may really be upset, maybe we ought to rethink our blind support of Brian Hill.