Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

This God excuse is mad weak! Very annoying!

If you pray on a situation God will answer you and guide you through your life decisions man so that I can understand where Howard is coming from with that. But I can assure that God didn't have him have a child before marriage

edit: I saw someone posted the video of Matt Barnes, but below is what he said.

Matt Barnes:

"While Kupchak remained guarded with his answers, Lakers forward Matt Barnes was much more open when asked about the rumors surrounding his former teammate Howard."You know, I've been hearing Dwight. I've been hearing Baron [Davis]. I've been hearing stuff a lot lately," Barnes said. "I've talked to both of those guys and they want to be here, so we'll see what happens."

http://espn.go.com/l...free-agency-cba

IMO If Dwight wants out, if we trade him now so that we can get a high pick in this years draft (plus shorter season less suffering). If he plays then might as well keep him and hopefully make one last championship run and simply let him walk away at season's end.i I don't want no mid season trade where we could still make the playoffs or fall just short.

I'm pretty sure God will have zero say in Dwight's decision because god doesn't give two ****s about any professional athlete or sport, except maybe Tim Tebow.

If rumors are true about Dwight going to LA, Magic have to make LA take Gils contract and let them use their amnesty on him.

If we trade him (or sign and trade him) to the Lakers...I am done with Magic and the NBA in general. I'm still pissed that Shaq left. Why gift wrap them a player they can't sign out right? In my mind we shouldnt be helping Dwight or the Lakers.

Lmao.

Did anyone happen to see what @JesusChrist said on twitter? "Dwight you shall stay in thy city of Orlando and good things will follow. @DwightHoward"

• Upvote 5

Realgm is in complete meltdown mode and this place is following suit quickly. I can't belive people are openly insulting the guy, even going so far to harrass him on twitter. Kinda embarrassed to be a magic fan

• Upvote 2