Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If rumors are true about Dwight going to LA, Magic have to make LA take Gils contract and let them use their amnesty on him.

Damn!

What this exactly means is still up for debate and needs to be ironed out. Some people believe it means you can only waive a player that is currently on your roster at the time of the lockout and receive this amnesty consideration. Others believe it means you can trade for a player and opt to waive him and receive amnesty consideration. There is an ambiguity that needs to be cleared up in the final negotiations.

Still one thing is certain... teams do not have to use the amnesty provision immediately. As long as the exception is used on a contract that existed at the time of the lockout some time before the CBA expires, it is available to each team once

http://orlandomagicdaily.com/2011-articles/december/patience-amnesty-question-120211.html

cb1115 Chase

@DwightHoward How do you stay away from the media and all the BS they come up with? It's EVERYWHERE.

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@cb1115 don't read into it. That's there job it's not like they know the truth it's what they perceive not reality

So what, is Dwight playing his mind games again? making us believe that his plan all along was to stay here? <_<

Guys, I think it is time we stop thinking there is any shot that Dwight stays. I just had a normal convo with him on twitter (E_Money18 is my handle) and if you read between the lines he is saying he is gone and that it is what God wants. So time for us to think of what is the best deal we could get :(

So what, is Dwight playing his mind games again? making us believe that his plan all along was to stay here? <_<

Naw, its God's plan:

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@

@E_Money18 u not hearing me it's what God wants. Not me

http://twitter.com/#!/E_Money18

So basically if he leaves its because of god, apparently.

Guys, I think it is time we stop thinking there is any shot that Dwight stays. I just had a normal convo with him on twitter (E_Money18 is my handle) and if you read between the lines he is saying he is gone and that it is what God wants. So time for us to think of what is the best deal we could get :(

Haha wow we posted about it at the same time.

Yeah, that was not a positive conversation at all. Sounds like a huge cop out to me. Sucks that he can't be straightforward. :beatcomp:

Straight forward? You think he's going to reveal his intentions to someone on twitter he doesn't even know? He wouldn't reveal his intentions on twitter to someone he DID know. I think some of our fans need to understand what they're entitled to and what they're not. Inside info from the man himself falls under the "not" category, in case you didn't pick that up.

no, but telling people that god wants you to do something is delusional. Did god also want him to have a kid outside of marriage?