Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Thinking of the Prokoav tweets, does this make Dwight and Jameer "Moose and Squirrel"?

Hmm?

No we live in igloos, no electricity, no running water, no heating systems, no nothing but snow, polar bears, penguins, Björk, walruses and Santa.

I was more thinking "What Prok tweets?" hah

• Upvote 1

Is it 50 years ago where you're from?

Cartoon Network has a channel called Boomerang, it's like ESPN Classic for cartoons.

You're welcome.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No we live in igloos, no electricity, no running water, no heating systems, no nothing but snow, polar bears, penguins, Björk, walruses and Santa.

I was more thinking "What Prok tweets?" hah

There's been fake Prok tweets throughout this thread.

This had me going crazy laughing. The intensity in Wonka's face just makes it go overboard, would love to see this posted on Net's Boards.

It could be taken mildly racist.. but not on purpose. I hate to refer to Dwight as "the chocolate".. but its not about that part.. lmao

Cartoon Network has a channel called Boomerang, it's like ESPN Classic for cartoons.

You're welcome.

Bobby's world is on there

Think it's time we focus on "Who Should Dwight Recruit?" going into this summer/next year. Realism should be key and if they don't know how to spell defense, those shouldn't be the guys we look at. Suggestions?

Think it's time we focus on "Who Should Dwight Recruit?" going into this summer/next year. Realism should be key and if they don't know how to spell defense, those shouldn't be the guys we look at. Suggestions?

Harden(?), Iggy, Paul(?), and Josh Smith are the main guys I'd like to see us go after. Harden is restricted and I'm not sold on CP3 leaving LA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4