Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Portland and New Jersey are engaged in advanced talks on a deal that would send Gerald Wallace to the Nets, a league source tells Y!

The Nets are trading Dwight for Brook Lopez, Gerald Wallace and 2 first round picks. Sound familiar??

JoshuaBRobbins profile

JoshuaBRobbins D12's manager, Kevin Samples, tells @OrlandoSentinel that Dwight has indeed waived his ETO. 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

AlexKennedyNBA profile

AlexKennedyNBA Dwight Howard has officially signed the ETO waiver, which means he'll remain with the Orlando Magic for at least one more season.

Didn't you guys all hate Dwight last night?

Like, he was part of a generation that just wants stuff given to them and we should trade him for being ungrateful?

WE ARE IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION. NOT EVERYONE CAN KEEP THEIR COOL LIKE THE OMNIPRESENT ONE YOU FEEL ME.

Didn't you guys all hate Dwight last night?

Like, he was part of a generation that just wants stuff given to them and we should trade him for being ungrateful?

You mean, people have been waffling and constantly changing their position?

• Upvote 1

Thank God this is finally OVER!

Now we can go back to winning games.

See you guys in this thread again at next year's trade deadline!

I would do everything possible to grab Harden (go ahead and insert your jokes now). That is a perfect fit for us.

ABSOLUTELY. Harden is incredible and OKC would be idiots to let him go. I'd say go after Harden even (and probably ESPECIALLY) if Dwight leaves.

Other than that, screw getting Monta - I'd take Iggy any day. Iggy and Harden would be great. Iggy, Harden, and Dwight would be amazing.