Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Sucks you guys are so mad you can't watch the game, Jameer's balling.

I'm becoming a Jameer fan again. He seems to thrive in adversity. Comeback kid. Bring him Bynum. Now.

He makes Lebron look good. You read the stories and you can see how immature and flat out stupid he really is. Wish I could fast forward the game to the post game stuff. I'm sure he'll duck everyone but who knows.

I have to watch the game because it's my way of supporting my team, it's kinda hard to watch, knowing that Dwight has us hostage.. but i don't care with or without him, i'm a magic fan through and through, i thought he had good morals.. but i was wrong, this is just sad that a player could just hold a franchise hostage like this, do i want him to leave.. no, but right now he's annoying the **** out of me, i just want this to be over with, send him anywhere but New Jersey or Dallas, i hope he has fun losing to Miami or Chicago, and possibly New York in the 2nd round.... Go Magic.

Until the Magic offered him less money than the Lakers.

You forgot about the low balling huh?

Conveniently, yes I did.

dwighthowardfool.jpg

:shard: :shard: :shard:

He's just a dumb uneducated kid who happens to be big and tall. Lucky bastard. The fall is always harder. Deron will get injured. Happy playing by yourself Superfag.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2