Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

The positive is well least we get to see what Orton is capable of. If that Nets trade goes thorugh and includes Davis, we won't have a center :panicworker:

There are no positives. And we've already said we won't re-sign Orton.

Well who is out there that would trade for a rental at this point? Golden state was.....but they don't have Ellis anymore

Who really knows, but I remember hearing reports that Houston was interested in a Dwight rental. They have some players I'd like, or even better if they wanted Dwight really bad we could get a third team involved to sweeten the deal.

I wish we could get Bynum at this point.. we would be alittle worse than we were with dwight but not by much and keep the same system and be better in the long run cause we would have cap space, if Hedo is involved in the deal also. I'm afriad Lakers wont' do this trade anymore though..

Guys, chill...he's just doing this so he can shock the word tomorrow and sign an extension.

...right?

....riiiiight????

:sadcrab:

The positive is well least we get to see what Orton is capable of. If that Nets trade goes thorugh and includes Davis, we won't have a center :panicworker:

BROOK LOPEZ OR ANDREW BYNUM WILL BE OUR CENTER

SADLY