Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Apparently Alex Martins came out and debunked the reprt saying Dwight would have a say over the GM and Coach... Not sure if it's been posted already, but that's what they just said on SportsCenter...

WILL SOMEONE HURRY UP AND POST THE TEXT!! REALGM IS WAITING!!

lol they have their own issues going at the moment... depression and bloody murder setting in... i don't think they want to read a text

he sent me a text between him and lopez

and a pic of lopez bros and he at amusement park

the text doesnt really clarify much, but the pic of he and the bros is very real.

not sure if thats really him or not but its a nice pic lol

Haha it is me trust me! I'm not that pathetic to post someone else photos. Lopez's and I have been friends for about 5 yrs now. I have bout 50photos to post of us 3 in parks and at games and what not. I am at work currently and can't email all photos because my phone is about to die. The text isn't much but in past we have talked about him playing for the magic and thats what make me feel what the messages was directed to . I'm not saying its "done deal" just giving my insider info

Can someone summarize the last 10 pages? If it's just more of the same, as in we all got excited about a trade that most of us realists never thought was going to happen and if it did it would be so terrible that our faces would melt off Raiders of the Lost Ark style, then don't bother with the summary. I've seen that movie, and spoiler alert: It ends with some good Magic fans getting run off the board for posting what they've heard.

Haha it is me trust me! I'm not that pathetic to post someone else photos. Lopez's and I have been friends for about 5 yrs now. I have bout 50photos to post of us 3 in parks and at games and what not. I am at work currently and can't email all photos because my phone is about to die. The text isn't much but in past we have talked about him playing for the magic and thats what make me feel what the messages was directed to . I'm not saying its "done deal" just giving my insider info

Send us a pic of you with a shoe on top of your head and stick your tongue out to your left so we can verify the picture of you with the Lopez boys. That should be pretty easy.

Trading dwight is the best thing for this team at this point. I would look at getting Andrew Bynum if we want to get anything close to equal value, have the lakers throw in whatever else they want...preferably draft picks.

so business as usual?

Yep lol... I actually had to take a break from the thread there and come here cuz I was getting frustrated by Jarrod's recent tweets, and everybody's reactions over it... you guys are little more down to earth here, which is good... it's weird how the two forums have similar discussions but have totally different moods.

• Upvote 1

Send us a pic of you with a shoe on top of your head and stick your tongue out to your left so we can verify the picture of you with the Lopez boys. That should be pretty easy.

ec86a1eca491eab8b0_magschoice.jpg