Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

They don't want Monta, they already have a volume shooter/scorer In Jennings, and Ellis would reduce that role. I think we are the perfect third team to jump in on this if Mil has any interest in what we can give, maybe some combo of Lee from GS and J Rich or JJ to them with us getting back S Jax and Ellis.

Am I the only one who thinks something is going down with either JJ or J Rich? Out 2-3 games with just a rolled ankle that he even thinks he can come back on, loojs like we are either trying to rest him for a trade, or showcase JJ to make him more attractive to a potential trade partner. Hopefully something is In the works.

LOL at giving up JJ, why he is sooooo great?

Golden State is interested in EVERY center in the league, interested and trying to pursue are two different things.

Bucks are 2 or 3 games out of 8th, they are not going into tank mode.

• Downvote 2

Say, how's the weather down in Lotteryville?

erk7pg.png

What kind of standings are those? 3 games out of the playoffs = lotteryville....are you being cereal?

Love when news sites use eachother for story validation.... *Not Linked*

CNN SI - Howard scuttling deal with Chicago CBS Sports Ken Barbie

SLAM Online - Report: Dwight Howard Blocking Potential Magic/Bulls Trade CBS Sports Ken Barbie

Daily Herald - Howard rumors won't go away CBS Sports Ken Barbie

SB Nation -NBA Trade Rumor Roundup: Lakers Discussed Rajon Rondo, Dwight Howard To The Bulls? CBS Sports Ken Barbie

Welcome to the world of "Recycled Journalism" where every story has 1 degree of separation........

What kind of standings are those? 3 games out of the playoffs = lotteryville....are you being cereal?

You being a Warriors fan, one of the most comical franchises in the NBA, wants to talk **** about a team that's 3rd in their conference, behind Chicago and Miami.... Are YOU being "cereal"?

• Upvote 3

We haven't talked since early Saturday, feeling I get is they're doing whatever it takes to bring in Ellis; but that's just me lol....we'll see how this plays out

A Darkhorse I am hearing is Houston.... Cash and picks but a package centered around:

CLee (right a wrong), Dragic, and Scola

FOR

Anderson, JRich, Duhon, and Orton.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=734ulmr

Sure its bottom scraping, but is it enough to keep Dwight???

and by hearing I mean I just made this S up.

• Upvote 2

A Darkhorse I am hearing is Houston.... Cash and picks but a package centered around:

FOR

After Orton's dunk last night, I bet everyone's calling about him.

I am so far from an insider that it isn't even funny but I can somewhat "confirm" that Courtney Lee has been discussed as recently as today. Again, I'm no Magical Hobo but oddly enough just within the last 30 minutes my "connect" mentioned that Lee was talked about. As for Dragic/Scola/DuDu/Orton/Anderson, none of this was mentioned.

I am so far from an insider that it isn't even funny but I can somewhat "confirm" that Courtney Lee has been discussed as recently as today. Again, I'm no Magical Hobo but oddly enough just within the last 30 minutes my "connect" mentioned that Lee was talked about. As for Dragic/Scola/DuDu/Orton/Anderson, none of this was mentioned.

My heart can't take this

FOR

If we could pull something like this off, that would be major upgrade