Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

im just gonna be honest here,im a mavs fan but i have much respect for your organization. anyways to get to the point, how would you guys feel if mavericks send Odom,Rodrigue Beaubois,Dominique Jones,Ian mahimi for howard+7mill cash,and a few picks?...again i mean no disrespect to your organization or Forum

"Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were going to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!"

im just gonna be honest here,im a mavs fan but i have much respect for your organization. anyways to get to the point, how would you guys feel if mavericks send Odom,Rodrigue Beaubois,Dominique Jones,Ian mahimi for howard+7mill cash,and a few picks?...again i mean no disrespect to your organization or Forum

Get Otis on the phone NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o ya, we are just fans and our trade ideas mean nothing.

Maybe Dwight should talk to Steve Nash instead of dickheads like LeBron and D-Will.

In an interview with ESPN.com's Marc Stein, Nash said the idea of moving him to a contender is a lot more difficult than people might think.

"One, it's not my style. Maybe I'm old school, but I feel like that's not my place to give up on my team, give up on my teammates. I signed a contract and made a commitment," he said. "And two, I don't feel it's like choosing a restaurant. It's got to be a situation that works for two teams. And I don't know how simple that is. But before we even get to that part of it, I just feel that I owe it to my teammates to stay committed to them. I feel that I owe it to the fans and the organization to fight."

those are 3 good young guys and lamar would be odom can be bought out...would you rather have a mid-draft pick and brook lopez..and i dont think LA would even do Dwight for bynum straight up..note the draft picks from NJ would be later in the draft the following years...just a thought no need for hostility

those are 3 good young guys and lamar would be odom can be bought out...would you rather have a mid-draft pick and brook lopez..and i dont think LA would even do Dwight for bynum straight up..note the draft picks from NJ would be later in the draft the following years...just a thought no need for hostility

well we told you how we feel so why are you continuing the same point.

That's:...,,, AAAA..MAAA..ZING!!!!

Did that guy really just say the Lakers wouldn't trade Bynum for Dwight straight up?

Hahahahahahagahagagahahahagahahaahaahahahahahahahagagahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If that's true, the Lakers GM is worse than Otis.

those are 3 good young guys and lamar would be odom can be bought out...would you rather have a mid-draft pick and brook lopez

That's three role players and a player we could buy out.

For a top 2 player in the league.

And I'd rather have the 18m+ off the cap we'd have if Dwight walks than either of those packages. I don't know why people pretend there isn't benefit to that.

This is where I'm confused at and feel free anybody to help me understand. If 12 wants out so badly why wont he just say he will never resign with us. That would be a 1st class ticket out right? I understand he doesn't want to look like the bad Guy but soon enough he has to face those demons. It seems to me like he's still giving OS time to make this roster right. Kinda like he's using the trade demand to light a fire under Otis. I personally think OS is trying to wait out NJ. Am I farfetched?

That's three role players and a player we could buy out.

For a top 2 player in the league.

And I'd rather have the 18m+ off the cap we'd have if Dwight walks than either of those packages. I don't know why people pretend there isn't benefit to that.

WE CAN'T LET HIM GO FOR NOTHING. GIVE ME AL JEFFERSON AND MICHAEL BEASLEY BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING IN THE 7-12 SEEDING RANGE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WOULD RATHER BE MEDIOCRE FOREVER THEN DO WHAT'S BEST.

WE CAN'T LET HIM GO FOR NOTHING. GIVE ME AL JEFFERSON AND MICHAEL BEASLEY BECAUSE I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING IN THE 7-12 SEEDING RANGE FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. I WOULD RATHER BE MEDIOCRE FOREVER THEN DO WHAT'S BEST.

You've lost control of your emotions to such a degree that your text is even changing colors. Take a step back, calm down and think this through, berto.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3