Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann Exclusive: one of Dwight Howard's closest confidants wants to make it clear that Dwight does not want to get traded, rather... (continued)

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann ... Otis Smith, "hit a home run" via trade and acquire another superstar, most notably Chris Paul.

Like someone else has said on this board, Dwight doesn't want to leave but Will if Otis does not show him that he is about winning and Will do whatever it takes to keep Dwight and bring Orl the piece(s) they need to W I N.

As fans, we know that Dwight is in no way, shape, or form like Lj, Shaq or Melo. If Dwight leaves, blame Front Office, not him. And i believe that if Dwight does leave, he's not going any place where he'll end up as someone's lap dog lol. That's just stupid. He wants to be great/legendary; you can't be that in someone else's shadow.

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@sheimans in this world the bad is always seen more than the good. Can't wait to get to heaven

So I guess heaven = LA in this case?

:svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Alright, lets chill with the "using God is a cop-out" thing...

Even if you don't believe in God or any type of religion...Dwight is a man of faith and always has been. Men of faith go to the one that they believe in when they're trying to make big time decisions. This is a big time decision for Dwight and he's obviously wanting to make sure that he is doing what God wants him to do.

You can disagree with his religious stance, but don't bash it just because you can.

Back to basketball, so apparently DWill and CP3 have reached out and said they want to play with Dwight. I've seen other talks that said both of these guys are possible to acquire. Is a stellar PG enough to keep D12 here? Or does he need another star? If so, what position does that other star need to be? PF? SF? SG? I'm thinking PF, since talented big men are rarer than slashing, scoring guards/forwards. DWill, D12, and J-Smooth? That sounds good to me..

Just saw this on ESPN, DWill says there is a 90% chance he'll stay with the Nets <-- Link

On a completely unrelated point, Suns have announced that they are going to cut Vince. Bring him back at the appropriate price?

Alright, lets chill with the "using God is a cop-out" thing...

Even if you don't believe in God or any type of religion...Dwight is a man of faith and always has been. Men of faith go to the one that they believe in when they're trying to make big time decisions. This is a big time decision for Dwight and he's obviously wanting to make sure that he is doing what God wants him to do.

You can disagree with his religious stance, but don't bash it just because you can.

So, God takes an interest in free agent decisions? What team does he root for? I'm going to guess either Boston or the Lakers, judging by how many titles they have. That explains a lot, with God on their side, how do we stand a chance?

Hmmm, maybe we can recruit Vishnu, but I heard Shiva is a Heat fan and Brahma really likes the Bulls.

Any god that has an interest in sports is a god that I do not want to be associated with.

• Upvote 1