Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

So Chris Paul lets the hornets know he wont re-sign today. Deron Williams lets the Nets know he wont re-sign......Hmmmm will Dwight let our team know in the next 24 hrs he wont resign?

If he's going to leave i hope he already let management know

Don't look too much into those players not signing their extensions now, they can make more if they opt out at season's end. In other words there will not be an extend and trade. Any team that trades for these players will have to gamble that their guy won't leave.

Why the ***** do Laker fans think we would trade Howard for Bynum?

I'd rather see him leave in FA and we get nothing in return.

Edit: If Otis agrees to that trade, I say we light him on fire.

Why the ***** do Laker fans think we would trade Howard for Bynum?

I'd rather see him leave in FA and we get nothing in return.

Edit: If Otis agrees to that trade, I say we light him on fire.

I agree would rather see Dwight leave for nothing than see him in a Laker uniform.

So what are the chances of us acquiring a player that would keep Dwight in Orlando and happy? From where I sit, it is not looking good, but I'm in Oklahoma and only get national speculation when it comes to the Magic (and the rest of the NBA for that matter)

So what are the chances of us acquiring a player that would keep Dwight in Orlando and happy? From where I sit, it is not looking good, but I'm in Oklahoma and only get national speculation when it comes to the Magic (and the rest of the NBA for that matter)

about 5%

about 5%

We could easily acquire a chris paul or williams type of guy if we want but that would require several future picks that would potentially cripple our franchise for decades. Acquiring a star and not killing our franchise is the hard part.

We could easily acquire a chris paul or williams type of guy if we want but that would require several future picks that would potentially cripple our franchise for decades. Acquiring a star and not killing our franchise is the hard part.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the chance, no matter what.

• Upvote 1