Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I can already tell this is going to get annoying so I say any ideas, information, rumors, grumblings, grievances, tweets, facebooks, myspace messages, yahoo chats, etc. should all be posted in this thread. Mods sticky this thing up and let's just run with it.

We are going to get this crap all season until he signs, leaves, or is dealt so we might as well keep it in one place.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

he´s staying!

..at least this year, cause Otis can´t bring cp3 or other all-star pg to Orlando.

If our gm finally can think with his head not with his a**.. there might be a chance..

I can already tell this is going to get annoying so I say any ideas, information, rumors, grumblings, grievances, tweets, facebooks, myspace messages, yahoo chats, etc. should all be posted in this thread. Mods sticky this thing up and let's just run with it.

We are going to get this crap all season until he signs, leaves, or is dealt so we might as well keep it in one place.

Thanks!

Agreed! This is going to be a very long short season until Dwight makes a decision....lets keep it in one place.

"If Paul tests free agency, he would stand to lose up to $26 million if he turned down the Hornets’ maximum five-year, $100 million offer. The most Paul could earn from another team is a four-year, $74 million contract."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216888/Sources_Hornets_Hold_Paul_Trade_Talks_With_Clippers_Celtics_Knicks

Can anyone confirm if these same numbers apply to Dwight? If not, can you let us know how much he would lose if he turned down the Magic's max offer?

What do you guys think Dwight had for breakfast this morning? Lucky Charms? New York style pizza? New Jersey breakfast dog? Fatburger? Something from the Magic Kingdom's Crystal palace?

Who knows, right?

What do you guys think Dwight had for breakfast this morning? Lucky Charms? New York style pizza? New Jersey breakfast dog? Fatburger? Something from the Magic Kingdom's Crystal palace?

Who knows, right?

ESPN should do a little investigating and use whatever information they gather as a basis for further speculation. New York style pizza? The Knicks are getting together a trade package and Dwight has said that is his new preferred destination.

I fully expect to see this on Sportscenter tonight. Well, I would expect to see it if I actually watched Sportscenter.

Remember when Lebron wore the Yankees hat and everyone was like zomg he is totally going to the Knicks and Spike Lee was like c'mon Lebron do the Right thing. To bad it never happened.

Jalen Rose says that Dwight should stay with the Magic and try to recruit D Will to join him in Orlando :blink:

Quite from yahoo sports:

Paul has reached out to Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard(notes) recently, encouraging Howard to find a way for the two to play together, sources told Yahoo! Sports. That would be a difficult scenario for the Knicks to make happen. Paul’s desire to join the Knicks was cemented after he spent so much time in New York over the summer with close friend, Carmelo Anthony(notes).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-chris_paul_hornets_knicks_nba_trade_120111

Get on this Dwight, make Otis gut the team and get cp3 here!

Jalen Rose says that Dwight should stay with the Magic and try to recruit D Will to join him in Orlando :blink:

I was so shocked that someone on ESPN finally said CP3 or Deron should join Dwight in Orlando (trade Jameer, Bass, and whatever picks it takes!) as opposed to the other way around. Leave it to Jalen Rose to be rational, not terribly surprised there.

But that's now two people on ESPN that's either saying he will or should stay, and that's two more than I expected. I just hope whatever happens, Otis does nothing stupid before the trade deadline. At least wait UNTIL the trade deadline to do something stupid.

He should stay here, he will make the most money here and no matter where he goes there is going to be a 1-2 yr delay till that team can contend unless he goes to NY and they pick up a pg at the same time. Just stay here, become a legend for a team that has never had one stay. Become a statue out in front of the Amway Center, get your number retired and be the first to do it, those are all things you will never do on the Lakers, Knicks, etc. You will be the first Dwight here, not the next Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Willis Reed, or Patrick.

• Upvote 4