Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

trulyblessed13Gabe Pruitt

@Tru_Harp32 lol I might be back big fella

13 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

What does this mean?

I'm so confused.

What does this mean?

I'm so confused.

It means he has been told that there may be cap space for him to resign with team, which means we may be trying or about to do a trade and hopefully it doesn't involve D12

John Hollinger mentioned yesterday that the Grizz were very close to acquiring a big. Maybe we're shipping out Anderson and Duhon for Mayo? They need a backup point after trading Vasquez.

John Hollinger mentioned yesterday that the Grizz were very close to acquiring a big. Maybe we're shipping out Anderson and Duhon for Mayo? They need a backup point after trading Vasquez.

Now that would be a Christmas miracle! But doubt it. We'd than have a even bigger logjam at SG. Ugh when is J-Rich allowed to be traded? Hopefully he won't destroy all his trade value.

Now that would be a Christmas miracle! But doubt it. We'd than have a even bigger logjam at SG. Ugh when is J-Rich allowed to be traded? Hopefully he won't destroy all his trade value.

Would it be a miracle? As nice as it would be to get rid of Duhon, Anderson may bump his trade value as games start to roll over.

Would it be a miracle? As nice as it would be to get rid of Duhon, Anderson may bump his trade value as games start to roll over.

We know Big Baby is a beast, I feel like we should start Rhino to showcase him for trades.