AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Hey at least we'll be in good shape in a few years, well under the cap. We could then sign some good free agents and... what the F am I saying... DWIGHT MAN WHAT UP? :(

Atl-M. Williams

Chi-Korver

Cha-Diop

Cavs-Davis

Den-Harrington

Det-Gordon

Gsw-Biedrins

Ind-Posey

Lal-Blake

Min-Webster/milicic

Mil-Gooden

Nyk-Balkman

Njn-Outlaw

Orl-Arenas

Phx-Childress

Tor-Calderon

Was-Lewis

Stole this from some website.. Lewis is probably the only guy we could sign. He's rich as hell already and he knows the team.

I remember last year before the Hedeuce trade.. we killed the Bulls at their homecourt

Atl-M. Williams

Chi-Korver

Cha-Diop

Cavs-Davis

Den-Harrington

Det-Gordon

Gsw-Biedrins

Ind-Posey

Lal-Blake

Min-Webster/milicic

Mil-Gooden

Nyk-Balkman

Njn-Outlaw

Orl-Arenas

Phx-Childress

Tor-Calderon

Was-Lewis

Stole this from some website.. Lewis is probably the only guy we could sign. He's rich as hell already and he knows the team.

I remember last year before the Hedeuce trade.. we killed the Bulls at their homecourt

Chicago won't get rid of Korver. They would go back to being the worst 3PT shooting team in the league if they waive him.

Chicago won't get rid of Korver. They would go back to being the worst 3PT shooting team in the league if they waive him.

Don't worry, they have Derrick Rose.

1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

Loooool, I was playing around with the Trade Machine and found a player named

M. World Peace

I was like wtf??

Artest is a nut

Anyone thinking the Bulls may amnesty Carlos Boozer? o_O

If they do I only think it would be if they think they can get someone through FA / Trade to team Rose up with, I do not think they would amnesty him unless this is guaranteed!

Loooool, I was playing around with the Trade Machine and found a player named

M. World Peace

I was like wtf??

Artest is a nut

Where have you been? It was a process that took months and created headlines all over NBA blogs, news websites and forums...

I can't see us making waves in the free agency. There are some good big men available but other teams will be able to offer them more than us..

Guys like Shane Battier and Grant Hill (yikes) will also get more than the minimum, and maybe even T-Mac

The guys we can sign are past their prime veterans with loads of money already, trying to get that ring, like Shard, Vince, Mike Bibby, K-Mart... but all those have struggled with injuries and would be huge gambles and most importantly, wouldn't satisfy D12

We could get lucky and sign Kurt Thomas or Chuck Hayes but I believe they could find better deals elsewhere

Where have you been? It was a process that took months and created headlines all over NBA blogs, news websites and forums...

Yeah, I knew about the name change for a long time, but I still was surprised when I saw it on the ESPN Trade Machine. Especially because at first glance I read Mr. World Peace hehe. Mind fart...

I wonder what his Jersey will show... Peace?

Yeah, I knew about the name change for a long time, but I still was surprised when I saw it on the ESPN Trade Machine. Especially because at first glance I read Mr. World Peace hehe. Mind fart...

I wonder what his Jersey will show... Peace?

metta-world-peace-new-jersey-275x155.jpg

• Upvote 1